November 22, 2016

Death Note L Photoshoot

A while ago I did an impromptu Sonico photoshoot with my friend and yesterday we did another shoot for L from Death Note. I only watched the Death Note movies but they are some of my favourite Japanese movies. Kenichi Matsuyama was so perfect as L, and I especially love L: Change the World, in fact I wanted to grasp the mood for the shoot I actually went and rewatch the movie the night before this shoot. :D

Since submissions are over, my college was pretty empty so we shot in one of the computer rooms haha! I contemplated if I should get any extra lighting at first, but the monitor screens were nice enough to capture the mood we were going for. It's also my first time doing a proper cosplay photoshoot so naturally I was really excited about it since I don't have much coser friends around me whom I can do a photoshoot with. I'm really awkward at events and getting to know new people (unless we have lots of common topics or people approach me first) so I haven't been very familiar with the cosplay community here in Singapore.

I've been doing a lot of photoshoots for school projects and personal ones lately, so I can feel that I'm slowly improving. At the same time, I feel like I have a lot more to learn in photography but sometimes I can't quite figure out what is lacking? I really hope to receive lots of constructive feedbacks on my work more than just 'likes' lol

Anyways, enough of me blabbing and enjoy the photos! ;)




CN: Fuwafuwa Yoi

No comments:

Post a Comment