August 5, 2016

July Beauty Hauls


Hello there~! It's been a long while, a very long one if I am to emphasize, since I've done a beauty update here on my blog. Many times I just don't have enough things to talk about so I'd put off writing a blog post about it over and over again. I was back in Kuala Lumpur for about 3 months and I emptied up a fair amount of products back home so the next day after I was back in Singapore I went shopping for beauty products. Most of the things here are products which I had repurchased so I thought it'll be fun to talk about them! :D




From left to right: Hada Labo's Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion, Etude House Play 101 Pencil #1, Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara, Etude House True Relief Moist Mist Toner (Sample packaging)

My skin condition recently changed from combination skin to dry skin. Since I was about to use up my previous skin care products, I wanted to try something that would suit my skin condition better and Hada Labo was sold at promotion set of cleanser and toner I bought it right away. The brand is known for its skin moisturising benefits and it works great on my skin right now. The other skin care product I got here is the Moist Mist Toner which is a freebie when I shopped at Etude House. I don't usually use mist so I can't say much about it, but so far the product has been alright on my skin. I only wish that the spray nozzle would spread out the product more evenly.

Next, I've got the Etude House Play 101 Pencil which is my second repurchase already. I love how easily the product glides on as I tightline my eyes and it doesn't dry out unlike other pencil eyeliners I've tried before. The only thing you need to take note is that you need to make sure you set your eye makeup well or it might smudge after long hours. Another one of my favourite product is Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara, which I think is already my 5th repurchase. I've tried to switch to another brand to 'try something new' but I miss this product so much that I immediately bought it back once I was done with the other brand. I love this so much and it's an essential in my daily makeup routine as it holds curl nicely and I feel like my eyelashes look amazing haha!




Left: Etude House Precious Mineral MAGIC Any Cushion refill in Peach. Right: Etude House Pure Water Baobab Moist Cream (Sample Packaging)

It's my first time trying out both these products. I usually don't use foundation for daily makeup but my skin condition got rather bad when I was back in Malaysia, in fact every time I go back my skin just start breaking out. :( Since school was starting soon, I needed some base makeup to help me look better so I got this Any Cushion in Peach. I used to dislike Etude House's base makeup because they have this grey cast but I think the formula has improved so it looks much better now. The only thing I dislike though, is the dewy skin thing most Korean products have. I find myself spending more time to set my base makeup to get rid of that dewy, sticky feeling. :/ As for the Pure Water Baobab Moist Cream, it moisturises and gets absorbed into my skin really well so I'm thinking of getting it once I use up my current moisturiser.




I stocked up on these Innisfree face mask when I went back to Malaysia as they are slightly cheaper back there compared to Singapore. I love these face mask so much and shared it with Chai and she loves it too. Face mask are always like a treat to me and I used them to reward myself after long tiring days. I know there's the toning white C sample pack which I've omitted, but that's because I got it as a gift and I've yet to try it. Does anyone know if it's good? Are there any products that I can try out next time? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment