December 14, 2015

Christmas Wonderland @ Gardens By The Bay

Before I left Singapore I went to see the Christmas illuminations around Gardens by the Bay. Christmas illuminations in Singapore are always so beautiful so if you're dropping by Singapore around late November throughout the month of December be sure to check out their Christmas illuminations around town. I took the opportunity to also practice some low light photography with my friend, Misato. We actually wore matching outfits (both of us wore Haori) and we didn't plan it at all. But her style's more like a darker side of mine? Hahaha~

We pretty much just drop by the area and took some photos then left. The scale looked big from afar but when we were there we explored the area in about 30 minutes? I think we spent more time at Mcdonalds chatting during dinner before heading to Gardens by the Bay lol :P

I have just arrived safely at Laos and the weather here is great, although the internet speed is pretty slow here and there aren't many things to do around. It's a school trip after all so I'm just looking forward to what they have prepared for us throughout the week's stay. I'm glad to even have wifi here so I can actually edit photos and blog while having like a 3 hours break right now while waiting for dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment