August 17, 2015

EOY 2015

Although this is such a short post I felt obliged to update this tiny blog of mine. On Sunday I decided to head down to Marina Barrage to attend EOY despite having so much homework piled up, haha! It's only been three weeks into school and it's starting to drain me out already. I come home everyday late at night ready to crash into my comfy bed but has to hold myself back to finish up some homeworks before I can call it a day. It's not really stressful for me so far, but it's more like I am so tired everyday and I always feel as if I don't get enough sleep even though I sleep about 7 to 8 hours per night lol.

Anyways, back to the event, I went there with my close friend and we really just wanted to hunt some nice doujins, me taking a few pictures and leave since the event was held outdoors and I was literally sweating buckets within 30 minutes. It was so embarrassing when I tried to pay for my doujin goodies then wiped my sweat and I flicked the sweat off my hand. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.


I love going to doujin markets, especially now that I'm in Singapore, I get to see what people draw and sell here compared to Malaysia. It's always cool to see new things and get a fresh perspective on things. EOY had a lot of current animes and some all tiem popular titles such as Love Live and Touken Ranbu.




I was really happy when I saw the display of this booth! It had two of my favourite anime this season, Gakkou Gurashi and Shokugeki no Soma! Gakkou Gurashi is so cute and has interesting plot and Shokugeki no Soma is just full of delicious manga food and I am really inspired by how Soma never gives up and always tries to find a solution to everything.




There were some cool Itabaiku on display and I just had to take photo of it! By the way, is Vocaloid still popular? I hardly listen to those songs nowadays...




Perhaps I went too early (around 1?), there wasn't as many cosplayers that day compared to what I expected. A few cosplays were really nice but most just went in Seifuku type and I couldn't even recognized their characters so I wasn't even sure if they were cosplaying. :/ Didn't get as many photos of cosplayers that day so I was rather sad about that. Hopefully there will be better events soon so I can have more fun and not sweat as much, haha!

I really haven't been blogging much lately because it always takes so much time to draft and edit pictures for a single blog post. This one's a really short one and it already took me an hour... I'm not sure when I'll be able to update again but please drop by my Instagram @HanieKuar because I'm updating it pretty frequent now with eye nourishing visuals hahahaha! Just pop over and check it out, Onegai Shimasu~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment