April 6, 2015

TMI

Today's post is a little different, I've been wanting to do this for quite some time ever since I watch bubzbeauty did it. Not sure why I kept hesitating but today I really felt like doing this TMI thing so here it is!

1: What are you wearing?
Black A-line dress. I wore it with an Obi inspired waist belt today but I took it off as soon as I reached home. :P

2: Ever been in love?
No.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Friendship breakup? Yeah. I have trust issue because often I get betrayed by people whom I trust.

4: How tall are you?
154cm

5: How much do you weigh?
46kg

6: Any tattoos?
No, and I don't plan to get any.

7: Any piercings?
None as well because my skin is too sensitive :( I like cute earrings

8: OTP?
I don't have any ^^;

9: Favorite show?
Shiawase no Pan. It's not a fancy movie with amazing storyline, but the visual and the peace I felt from it was just delightful.

10: Favorite bands?
The Runaways! Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! XD

11: Something you miss?
Home, definitely home. :'(

12: Favorite song?
There's just too many! I love anisong, so does that count?

13: How old are you?
20, I feel sort of old now that I'm not a teenager anymore, but I'm glad that I'm told that I look younger than my age XD

14: Zodiac sign?
Do you mean horoscope? I'm a Scorpio and people always give me this reaction O.O when I tell them I'm one. What's really the big deal?

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
I don't really know what I look for, but I know what I dislike. Smoking, drinking, tattoos and excessive piercing is a no-no to me.

16: Favorite Quote?
None

17: Favorite actor?
Sato Takeru. The best Kenshin ever!

18: Favorite color?
Mostly red, but I love the primary colours red, blue, yellow, black and white so yeah, these are basically the colours I always wear or use in my artworks ^^

19: Loud music or soft?
Preferably soft when I'm doing work, but loud ones when I want to just release some stress.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Consult my Rilakkuma in my bed.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
15-30 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
1 hour, including the time I roll in my bed before actually planting my feet onto the floor hahahaha XD

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yeah, only with my brother.

24: Turn on?
People with manners and is able to impress me.

25: Turn off?
Rude, ignorant, bitchy people.

26: The reason I joined Blogger?
Can't remember why, but eventually blogging became part of me.

27: Fears?
Dentist, Needles and Worms. Both Dentist and Needles makes me faint, literally. And with Worms you'll hear me screaming at my highest pitch (and crying at the same time).

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Homesick. It has always been after I came to Singapore...

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Everyday, to my Rilakkuma :3 'I love you, Ittekimasu~'

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
'It's Me, Hanie', I guess it's self-explanatory?

31: Last book you read?
Bible lol ^^; I hardly have time to read nowadays.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
None.

33: Last show you watched?
Yowamushi Pedal last night. I'm having mixed feelings with the ending. :'( I want more of Hime Hime

34: Last person you talked to?
My mom through skype :)

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Best friend :D

36: Favorite food?
'Sour-spicy vegetable' (?) It's a chinese dish called 酸辣菜 and I love the one my grandma makes. I can't wait to go home for some more!

37: Place you want to visit?
All of Japan!

38: Last place you were?
School

39: Do you have a crush?
No

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Never

41: Last time you were insulted?
I don't remember when ^^; It's either I don't really get negative remarks or I'm just too blunt to notice...

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate XD

43: What instruments do you play??
I can't play any well :( I learned Piano, Melodica and Recorder when I was young but I'm too bad in playing instrument. My theory was way better than practical.

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
Tattoo choker :D

45: Last sport you played?
Walking. Yeah. Walking. I can't do sport. I will faint after a 300m run. Unless... if you count esport as a valid answer, I play League of Legends almost every day XD

46: Last song you sang?
Hito ni Sasayaku, it's the opening song for Rolling Girls which is actually a cover of an old song by The Blue Hearts.

47: Favorite chat up line?
It's not really a chat up line, but I do find myself ask new people I meet with this question: 'Do you like/watch anime?' XD

48: Have you ever used it?
Yeah, a lot of times. XD

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last Friday with my best friend from high school. :D We watched Insurgent together and I forgot to bring my wallet out with me that day. It was so embarrassing but I'm glad I was with a friend or I'll be helpless D:

50: Who should answer these questions next?
You can answer them if you'd like to and post me a link to your post below! But I would really like to know more about Chai and Yaptus ^^



Thanks for reading! It took me almost an hour to finish this, but it was fun! I just finished my school presentation today and my feedback was average, but I think I managed to pass so that is good enough for me already :D I was told by my friends that I did great but my lecturers weren't as impressed :/ Now that that's done, I will focus more on my fashion project instead. :D Oh btw, I've started a Tumblr account where I'm thinking of putting my art WIP there and also reblogging things that inspires me. So if you're interested in seeing those, do follow me on Tumblr! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment