April 4, 2015

Tiny changes to the blog

Woah, here's a super late night post from where I'm writing. It's 2.30am and I am still awake :X

Anyways, this is just a short post to update on the tiny changes I've made to my blog. As of now, I have imported all my blogger comments to Disqus. I've been wanting to do this for some time now seeing how my blogger friends all have their comment system in Disqus. Makes me wonder why haven't I done so since Disqus has been out there quite some time... :/ I made this change because I know that the Disqus system is linked to the user email and everytime you get a reply they will notify you. Since I've always wanted to engage into some discussion or chat with my readers, and blogger comment doesn't notify them when I reply, I figured, it's time I change things up.

So, hopefully, with this change we'll be able to converse more! Hoping to see email notifications of comments and replies yay!



Alright, I shall go to bed now :3

No comments:

Post a Comment