April 13, 2015

Spring 2015 anime

It's midnight and I'm typing this post from in my bed. So I was just watching the new episode of the new season of Sidonia no Kishi and suddenly I thought, I'm pretty sure most people know that I'm a huge fan of anime, manga and cosplay but I've never really talk about what anime I watch. Thus, I thought, I'd share with you which anime I'm watching this season and maybe you can recommend some to me or my list might interest you to start watching some new series! :D

First of all, I'm still watching the leftovers from last month. Some anime runs longer than others so they tend to overlap into the new seasons.

World Trigger | ワールドトリガー


I started watching this series after I saw its promotional poster at Kinokuniya. They had a brief copy of the manga for browsing, and after looking through it and reading the synopsis I decided to pick up this anime. The style is a little laid back and filled with slight comedy but it's about this world where they have to fight 'Neighbours' from other dimensions to defend their own world. Btw, this anime does their opening song with a different timing.... It's usually midway of the show ^^;



Ansatsu Kyoushitsu | 暗殺教室


I'd kill to have Koro-sensei as my teacher. ;)

This series is about class E students in an elite school which has been chosen to kill this creature that has, apparently, destroyed half the moon. The creature has agreed that he will only allow these students to be able to kill him while he being their teacher. I love this anime because it's not just about the assassination itself, but how the creature, or teacher, or Koro-sensei cares about them and teaches them life lessons even though he is not so normal himself. The anime is funny and the characters would dance to the opening song, and whichever anime that has its characters doing that is probably one to look out for ;)



Kuroko no Basuke Season 3 | 黒子のバスケ


Kuroko no Basuke was the first sports anime that got me interested in the sports anime genre. Sorry, Slam Dunk :P I've been watching this series since the first season and hasn't stop till now. Probably because I can't play sports well so I like to watch these anime and enjoy the suspense and excitement... ^^; Other than this anime, I also watched Haikyuu, Yowamushi Pedal (Which is my favourite thanks to Onoda-kun's Hime power! :D) and if you count Free! as a sports anime too, then yeah, I've watched that too :3 Sports anime are great and they're a must to check out! :D



Those are the leftover anime series from last season, and below are the new series or season 2 of am existing anime series.



Fate/ Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Season 2 | フェイトステイナイト UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS


I started watching the Fate/Stay Night series since the 2006 one. I've watch every series other than the spin-off series Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya so you can tell how much of a fan I am XD My favourites are Saber-chan, Rider-san and Archer. For the Fate/Stay Night series, for me it is best to watch Fate/Stay Night 2006, Fate/Zero then Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works. There's also a Fate/Prototype Series which you can watch whenever you want~ The 2006 series differs from the game, but the current running series is said to be following the game storyline.



Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki | シドニアの騎士第九惑星戦役


I got to know this anime after I saw Kaname, Reika and Yuegene cosplayed characters from this series last year at AFA SG 2014. Prolly because they were so cute and their cosplay was so cool that I decided to look up the series and started watching during my sem break. I was instantly hooked onto the series and I downloaded episodes and watched them everywhere on my phone. This anime was seriously an unexpected find and it is just so awesome. I seriously recommend this anime and I'm so looking forward to the storyline progression for the second season! :D



Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid | 魔法少女リリカルなのはVIVID


Angel lent me her Nanoha series DVD collection back in high school and I remember the many days I marathon the series as soon as I got home. I even cosplayed at Vita from the series with Angel as Fate Testarossa. We were just such big fans of the series. I never thought that after a few years they decided to continue to anime series with Nanoha Vivid so I'm really excited to watch this series. I didn't read the manga because there were so many chapters already when I was introduced to the series so I didn't bother to start reading lol ^^; I'm more of an anime person.



Digimon Adventure Tri | デジモンアドベンチャー tri.


Digimon is like part of my childhood memories. As far as I can remember when I was young, I used to watch a lot of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Pokemon and Digimon. I'm not the typical girly girls lol XD I really really loved Digimon and I used to draw them and colour them. Sadly I don't know where these drawings have gone to but I know that I drew a lot of them especially Patamon which was my favourite. I mean, he's so freaking cute and have you seen its transformation??? When it finally transformed int Angemon I was like 'Ha! I knew my choice was right!' I was fangirling over Angemon and I still am :3



Denpa Kyoushi | 電波教師


This is a new series which I just started watching about an Otaku teacher who teaches high school students. Ok, anything with an otaku lead has a soft spot in my heart. (Yes, you, Onoda-kun X3) Moreover, it's because I have a cousin who's also an otaku and gamer that teaches in high school that got me even more interested in this anime. Well, it's not like what happens in the anime will happen in real, but I just love how it links to something I can relate to in real, haha! It's been funny so far, but there might be a story twist or something deeper in the plot so we'll see! Also, this anime came from a manga so I'm thinking that I might check out the manga if it hasn't progressed too far with too many chapters :P



Owari no Seraph | 終わりのセラフ


Finally I'm also watching this new series where a young boy tries to fight over the vampire dominated system. I don't really know how the story is going to be yet since I didn't read the synopsis but I figured it's an interesting 1st episode so I'm giving this a try. I don't usually read the synopsis of an anime but instead I prefer to just expect the unexpected. :) The vibe of this anime reminds me sort of of the last 2 season's anime, Shingeki no Bahamut so I'm thinking this might be interesting. :)



And that's all I have for this post! There's actually quite a lot of anime already since I'm also watching Running Man every weekend and catching up some period dramas. Half the time I'm home I'm either gaming or watching videos while eating, drawing or just anything else. I love to multitask because it makes my work process more interesting, hehe :3 This post took me longer than I expected to draft out so I hope you enjoyed reading it! I might do this every new season of anime :D

No comments:

Post a Comment