November 17, 2014

Cream Shadow Love


Classes have officially ended so I finally have time to post this! This was filmed some time back when I was still pretty obsessed with cream eyeshadow, not to say I don't now, but I'm just not as crazy into them right now. I've reviewed NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil 625 Sparkle Nude which is a gorgeous shade of Champagne colour, Innisfree's dual eyeshadow pencil and three of Shiseido's Cream eye color which I got quite some time ago but never really got to use them till now.

On busy days I want to just get my makeup done as quick as I can thus I always try to time myself to be faster and search for faster ways to complete my makeup. Talk about 5 minutes makeup challenge each morning! I'm just kidding, I take about 15 minutes to get my full face makeup done each morning. For me, I find that using cream eyeshadow is much faster than powder eyeshadows as they glide on easily and the colour builds up really fast and blending is also much easier. I didn't even have time to wash my eyeshadow brushes while rushing my work so pencil eyeshadow are to go!

Right now I'm pretty much done with Semester one so I have lots of time to do what I love! Being so busy in school makes me feel empty during holidays because I need to think of what to do myself... I've got a few blog posts planned and some plans on exploring Singapore so you can probably tell what my upcoming posts are going to be, hehe :D Anyways, If you have any beauty products recommendation feel free to drop me a comment and I'll check them out! :D

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I have not used many Cream Eyeshadows before but these ones sound lovely! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do give them a try, you might like them! :D

      Delete