September 19, 2014

Harajuku Inspired Makeup + Vlog



Term break is finally here and words can't tell you how excited I am! I will finally be returning home after 2 months' stay in Singapore, a week that is, but it's still nice to know that I am returning home! Being away from home makes me miss every single thing back there, and I'm not joking.

Before I departed to Singapore, I've always had the intention to vlog, but I couldn't make myself to start it as soon as I got here because there were just so many things to do and it was exhausting me physically and mentally. As soon as I got settled down, school started and there goes all my free time. Since now it's term break and I've got some time on my hands I will be updating more frequently as I know some friends (you know who you are) insist to see updates on my blog. In the vlog above I have clips from this month stringed together, I guess little is better than none. :D

Excuse my stutter but I'm sure you can relate if you have to film yourself speaking to a camera. And to edit the video of you speaking to yourself too. I did a makeup look at the beginning of the video, but it isn't really a tutorial. I'm not sure if you'd like to see a video tutorial, but if you do, do give me a thumbs up or leave me a comment!

6 comments:

  1. I can understand your stammer!! But it's a great start, you'll get used to that soon. XD
    I still haven't post up my haul vlog till now due to my stutter as well and I'd been repeating some terms for many times. (- -'')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caydence <3 All the best to you too for your upcoming haul vlog! I'm looking forward! :D

      Delete
  2. Cute interesting blog hanie :D keep it up haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog! :D Following you now :)

    http://www.jamiegaviola.com

    ReplyDelete