July 7, 2014

June & July Insta Life Updates

67insta

It sure has been a while since I last updated this space of mine. I have been busy with lots of rather boring stuff which you probably might not want to know at all. Stroked off majority of my to-do list before I go to Singapore (which is next week btw, time flies!) means that I got myself a new phone, yay! Having been a user of an outdated phone model for the past 2 years, it was like opening a new realm of door to me; I finally understood how smartphones are taking over everything you used to do on other devices. My, you can do pretty much everything on them!

Going back to the title of this post, here's a quick run through of my life lately which you probably might've known if you follow me on Instagram (@HanieKuar) but I'm just gonna elaborate more on them.

Timmy has been with us for a month or two and we finally decided to let him go to a better home. It's not like we didn't like him, although he was really playful and naughty for sure, we just couldn't take care of 3 cats at once. Anko didn't like him too all the while and being with him under the same roof makes her really moody. It's not every time you meet someone new and accept them and be friends for many years thus I was really grateful when I met up with my dear friend Angel the other day and we had a nice long chat. Oh look, I've got a new hair colour too and we're matching ombre sisters now! Though I'm not sure if I really look good with dark hair again, I had to dye it dark as I'm most probably not going to dye my hair for the few months in Singapore. It costs a lot more over there and I might not even have time to deal with hair issues so I'm planning to only get my hair done when I'm back in Malaysia during the break in December. You know how I'd normally blog about my new hair? This time round I went to 76style as usual and the process was pretty bad although it doesn't look so in the outcome. It's something I'm not sure if I want to talk about online yet but if you really want to know do leave me a comment. On a side note, I'm really looking forward to December for the anime conventions I'm planning to attend, moving to my new house in Malaysia and meeting up with Chai! Her blog is really good and I hope that you'd drop by and say hi to her! :D

4 comments:

  1. I really like your new hair! I don't know how to explain it, but it gave you a much softer look! I used to love being blonde before, but I just couldn't deal with having to bleach it every two weeks. Also, I noticed it made me look much more yellow in photos * ^ * So I learned to love dark hair. If you're not super happy with the ombre, you can just have it done with the 30-70 style I mentioned before ^^

    Ahhh I can't wait for December either! We're looking at tickets now and it sucks because there aren't any promos for flights during CF time. Also I didn't think they'd change the date to after Christmas, so I'm still trying to work my schedule out. Really hope I can meet you though!! We can meet maybe a day before CF, just like when I met up with Hermes and Mie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blonde is just so much hassle to maintain! It's a really pretty colour but the maintenance cost are high :( I washed my hair already and some of the colours faded and I can see subtle blonde hair getting its way back, haha! :D

      I'm planning to attend AFAsg before coming back during December. I'll be here for around a month so just tell me when you're free to meet up! :D Or we can meet at CF too (^^)

      Delete
  2. I love your hair! Seeing your new hair style makes me want to grow my hair and make it a similar one!! I think all asians suit dark-hair the best because of our dark pupils and our yellow-ish white skin. I really want to know the process of your hair style .. I really like it. Where did you style your hair?-where is 76style located in? I am from Myanmar ( Burma ) - if you know - and I have really thick hair but I straghten it 3 months ago .. I have bangs and my hair is deep black - never dyed before. I want to know the process of your hair.. like how/where did you dye it and yh :) Luv Ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I'm happy to know that someone from Myanmar reads my blog! :D 76style is located at Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur. I started dying my hair lighter and lighter a year ago then finally decided to bleach it blonde. However as I'm going to study abroad I wanted to have a low maintenance hairstyle thus I did an ombre hair colour. If you have black hair it should be easy to get the brown I have, it's really dark! As for the blonde ends, I'd recommend you to slowly lighten your hair colour. Don't rush it and get the same colour as I have at one go, it'll damage your hair! I think 3 bleaches should be alright for you (^^)

      Delete