June 4, 2014

04062014



Lately I've been feeling rather uninspired to blog. Apart from shying away from makeup since my skin has yet to heal completely, I've got lots of things to do and they just keep clogging up my mind for fresh ideas to blog about. Sure, I've got a list of things I want to blog and review on, but that doesn't help if I'm not into it at the moment as it'll just turn out to be half willed posts.

For the past few days I've been running up and down to settle my documentation for my student pass to study in Singapore and whilst I got that settled for now, searching for an accommodation in Singapore proves to be somewhat challenging. Room rates are so expensive and to top it off the conversion rate makes it even worst. I've also yet to settle my 2 remaining nail art exams which I've been dreading since they're all extensions and I hate doing extensions. Moreover, June is so packed with stuff like accompanying my relatives to travel around Malaysia, sending and welcoming relatives from overseas which means many trips to the airport and attending events and meet ups with my friends that I can't seem to get my mind to rest. But you know, being busy is somewhat good as it means that I'm being productive.

Capturing moments with my cats are pieces of mementos I'm slowly collecting now before I depart to Singapore for my studies. I know I'll miss them so so much. :')

2 comments:

  1. Hey if you ever need some tips about Singapore I can help! I've been living here for more than 14 years so I guess I can help :)
    annabellelth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Glad to know there's someone there for me :)

      Delete