April 28, 2014

Lounging at home with my cats

Lately I've been cooped up at home which explains why the lack of updates because I haven't had any happenings worthy to mention. My daily routine consist of waking up, wash up, dramas, cats and occasionally drawing. It's pretty bland and I can't believe the contrast of just last month and this month having such a huge gap. Hopefully I'll have more stuff to do next month, I can't waste my time simply spending it at home watching countless dramas and anime.

That said, I felt pretty bad leaving my blog without any updates lately so here's a compilation of photographs I've taken recently of my cats lounging at home like me as always...



cats1

I couldn't resist the cuteness when he looked down like that!



cats2

cats3

cats4

Don't tell me you don't have a thing for paws. :3



cats5

cats6

This is Anko's new hideout spot. She's been sleeping here every afternoon since my granny came back from Canada in January. I guess she loves the quietness when my granny isn't in the room.



You know what cheers me up each morning. CAT PICTURES. I follow a few account on Instagram mainly for their cat pictures and the cats are just too cute! Moreover, they update so frequently it never fails me bring a smile on my face whenever I check out my Instagram updates!

Here are my daily cat vitamin:

okirakuoki
I love how his photos are not about domestic cats, but cats doing their thing and having fun outside. It looks really natural and I love the ambiance in the photos. It's my favourite account. :)

msy1515
Interesting photos of little things that the cats do which makes them so adorable! The owner has a dog too, even though I'm not a dog person, it's fun to see how the cats interact with the dog :D The cats are so beautiful too!

vood
The owner has 4 cats and I love getting inspiration on how they photographed the cats' daily life. It's fun to see the cats mingle together too :D

tomochunba
If you like cats and plain white background photos, you'll enjoy these pictures. Those round eyes will capture your heart!

Maru & Hana
This last one is not an Instagram account, rather it's a blog of the cats Maru and Hana. They are pretty famous and has their photobooks released :D I first knew about them when I saw their photobooks at Kinokuniya. (^^)

12 comments:

  1. Cute! Look at the little paws!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paws are just too cute to resist! I love playing with their paws but my cats don't like that sometimes (^^;)

      Delete
  2. such a cute cat.

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awn, he is so cute, specially the blue eyes <3. I also love seeing cat pictures and I am already following the ones you showed! There is one that I like cats_of_instagram, only pictures of cute cats *--*

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cats_of_instagram has a huge collection! XD

      Delete
  4. I'm not much of a cat person, but the first picture is so cute!!


    xxMandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the cutest picture of him by far too, haha! XD

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog! (*o*) I've just got a new kitten few days ago, I'll post some photos of him soon :D

      Delete
  6. So adorable! Wow they look so young and innocent, what a bundle of joy hehe

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete