April 12, 2014

Fragrance - Chloé Eau de Parfum

chloeeaudeparfum01
chloeeaudeparfum02

Recently I've been loving this girly and sweet perfume by Chloé. It's not a new thing in the market, in fact I've seen in last year when I went shopping with my aunt and it probably had been on shelves even longer than that (?). All I know is that ever since I smelled it, I've been loving it so much but I couldn't afford it because I'm just a student and I don't work. I finally got my hands on this baby when my aunt brought it back from Switzerland last month.

As much as I love fragrances, I tend to opt for light and refreshing ones instead of heavily scented ones. Your choice of perfumes sends a message to people around you so depending on the occasion I tend to use different perfumes but this is my daily to-go one. It's said to have a powdery rose scent which I thought to be more of a honey scent (sorry, I'm not an expert in this field...). A downside though, the scent doesn't last long so it'll fade away after an hour or two which might be quite a problem if you're out for long hours, unless you're willing to bring it along with you all day long. :/

I wish I can let you smell it but I can't until further technology ever exist for such things. Then I guess we can have a food fest just sitting in front of our computers sniffing away, haha! (What am I talking about?!) Meanwhile, you can always pop by any Chloé counters or Sephora to check it out. :)

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love sweet scented perfumes, I think they are my favorite ones, but I think its too heavy to use on a daily basis, so I prefer refreshing ones daily, and sweet ones for special occasions :3 This perfume bottle is super cute, but too bad it only lasts one hour or so D:

    Also, I always have such a hard time commenting on your posts D: I have to click the xx Comments on your home page, because otherwise it won't appear the comment form on the post page, I wonder what is wrong D:

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for notifying me about the comment form. But can you send me an email at haniekuar@hotmail.com so I can discuss further with you regarding that? :)

      Delete
  2. I love sweet scents! I haven't smelled this perfume at any store yet but the honey scent sounds awesome QwQ I think the subtle scent is better than those super hard scents so I don't mind reapplying and bringing this with in my bag hehe >w< I will check out this perfume when I'm in a local store :D

    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like it when you've checked it out :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Im following your blog! Its really nice :)
    Plase visite me If you want..
    http://www.ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Greta! I hope you will enjoy the future posts as well. (^^)

      Delete
  4. great review!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    IG @gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I hope you'll check it out in stores (^^)

    ReplyDelete