March 12, 2014

{Review} Dizon Eye Hazel



Lens Info
Base Curve: 8.60
Diameter: 14.50
Water Content: 42%
Place of Origin: Korea



I've always been wearing fancy lenses or lenses which look somewhat natural but not that natural (If you get what I mean, haha!) so I wanted something more wearable on days where I don't want too much attention on my eyes. I guess it sounds like an invalid excuse seeing how bright my hair is but I actually got these lenses way back in January. I've actually did a tutorial/review wearing these, maybe you hadn't notice, so here's the link to that.

With a pretty natural design, these lenses are meant for subtle enlarging. It has a limbal ring as you can see, but they aren't that opaque so it blends naturally into your original eye colour if you have dark brown eyes like me. The colour gradient looks really transparent and some of you might worry that it has that halo effect but so far after wearing it for many times I haven't seen any of that sort so rest assured. :)




Comparing indoor lightning and direct sunlight on these lenses, I think there isn't much difference either. The colour appears a little brighter with sunlight, but that's how my eye would look with strong light too. It blends pretty well in both situations, with a minor setback being the limbal ring if you look closely which I think it's still alright considering you're wearing lenses so it'll show in one way or another.





Comfort wise, these lenses are amazing! You know I'm either cooped up at home the entire day or out from early morning till evening so lenses HAS to be comfortable for long hours when I'm out. Throughout these few months of wearing them, I haven't got any problems with these so I'm giving them a thumbs up. With it's natural design and such comfort, sometimes I even forget that I'm wearing lenses until I'm about to wipe off my makeup lol! A side note, it's always best to remove your lenses before removing your makeup! :D



Guess what? I'm pretty much done with my portfolio that's why I've got some time to do this review today. I actually got 4 pairs of lenses (Who wears 4 pairs of lenses for a pair of eyes?!) back in January so I'll be reviewing the others soon! Since January I've been having guests at home and more guests are coming up until end of June. There's the phrase 'The more the merrier' but I love isolation, peace, quietness and privacy lol. I'm not complaining about having so many relatives at home, rather I feel as if I need to get a breath of fresh air as soon as possible. Does that happen to you too? XD On a relatively happier side, I recently got 2 adverts which will be up this month. I know adverts sounds like I'm selling products but they're pretty famous brands in Asia so perhaps you'll have a look at them? I'll try my best to cater to the advertiser's requirements but most of all I'll be thinking about my dear readers as I write. After all, you all mean so much to me. :) Thanks for reading! :D

18 comments:

  1. The lenses look great! I know how you feel, it's nice to have eye-catching (LOL) eyes sometimes but other times you just want something that doesn't look like you're wearing lenses. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I guess we're on the same line of thought then! :D

      Delete
  2. wow it looks so natural in your eyes! *A* it looks perfect on you!!! :D I used to wear contacts almost everyday before, but now I started hating it because it tends to sting my eyes and makes my vision blurry 。・゚・(*ノД`*)・゚・。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I've tried certain lenses which makes my vision go blurry too, especially those with large diameter and low water content. If it stings your eye perhaps you can change the solution? I've got similar problems before too but right now I'm using Solo Care Aqua and it's the best one I've used so far.

      Delete
  3. Hey! Ur blog is awesome~ ^-^
    love the contact lenses too~ ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy! Thanks for the compliment (^^) Hope to see you again :)

      Delete
  4. So beautiful, the lenses are so natural!!! Love your make up and especially the lip colour *0* So sweeeet!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emi! (^^) For my lip colour, I did a gradient of rose pink and hot pink and slightly concealed the edges of my lip for a softer effect. :)

      Delete
  5. oohh, those lenses look really interesting - I really like more natural make up lately so I feel like I should look into my natural lenses.. definitely considering these now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it'll help you with your choice! :D

      Delete
  6. Wish I was brave enough to try things like these x - http://littleblueflowerbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not dear? It only takes a step of courage. :) I wore my first pair of lenses when I was 14 and it took me around half an hour of trial and failure. Nowadays I'm so used to it, it only takes less than a minute. (^^)

      Delete
  7. Oh Hanie, you look so gorgeous in these lenses! You are just stunning! Oh how I wish I could photograph you one day, would be so great! ♥ If you ever visit Finland or Estonia, please call so that me and my camera will come running! ♥ ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! <3 I really love your photographs and your blog so I feel really honored to receive that from you (^^) I hope that someday I'll be able to meet you too :D

      Delete
  8. This post is just perfect ;)
    Kisses my beautiful <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. these lenses look so natural for 14.5mm. must give it a try one day ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 14.5mm is a pretty natural size compared to other lenses like 16mm. I feel that they're more comfortable as well for long hours as they don't dry out your eyes that easily. :)

      Delete