March 6, 2014

Life Size Doll House

I don't think I've mentioned this, but my parents just got a new house! :D It's a single storey house which they plan to stay for many years to come, that's why they wanted everything on one floor, to save the hassle of going up and down when you need something. However, depending on whether I get accepted into Lasalle after the interview end of this month, if I do, I might not stay at this house but we'll see then.



I had some errands to do this morning around Damansara area so after that we head over to Ikea to get some ideas prior renovation of the new house. Of course, I had to had their ice cream and curry puffs which were just so so so good!

I always love visiting Ikea since young. It's ever changing interior displays, fresh ideas for you to spice up your rooms and of course, being a life size 'Doll House' where I can play around with. They have all sorts of settings, bedroom, office space, shop layout, sewing machines..... you name it. I can spend hours looking at each tiny detail and get fascinated as I visit one setting after another, it's just so much fun! Since I brought my camera out today, I thought I'd snap a few pictures of myself there, pretending it's my room lol. (And if you would just ignore the price tags please~)




I love the print on the sofa, the lamp behind and undoubtedly this pink owl pillow which looked so cute! Too bad it was RM19.90 for the pillow case itself. ( ̄へ ̄)






This is the first time I've ever posted the profile of my face because my face is really flat. I'm an Asian in and out, haha! I'm slowly trying to accept my looks and embrace the beauty of it. It's alright having a flat face, because I still look good from front and 3/4. XD I'm loving this picture of my reflection in the mirror and the romantic setting of the place. The flowers were situated strategically for this photo to be taken so nicely!




You know why stars uses mirrors with lightbulbs around it? Because it illuminates your face perfectly from every angle! The lightning was so perfect that I couldn't miss out by not taking a selca.



It was great going out today, especially Ikea. I got some inspirations for my upcoming artworks today so I'm happy about that. :D I'm also happy to be able to blog about something other than my artworks lol. If I have some time I'll probably do some reviews this month, we'll see (^^)

22 comments:

  1. The owl pillow case is so cute! I'm so tempted now ;)

    http://anisfarhanaaliman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! The material is nice to hug too. I'l probably splurge on that when I move haha XD

      Delete
  2. the place looks lovely!!!! I wanna go theree!!! *A*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Ikea, I'm not sure, but you probably have one in your country too?

      Delete
  3. Very good my sweetie ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Glad you like it (^^)

      Delete
    2. Love it! :D - http://littleblueflowerbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  4. Nice photos! You looks lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't quite understand about the flat face. Like how can a face be flat? Hahaha You're beautiful, my dear! We all are! *wink*
    And that last photo is the bomb! The lighting is just so perf!


    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a round forehead or high nose bridge like others. Those profile look much more define compared to mine. Thanks for cheering me up, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

      Delete
  6. i love ikea! and their meatballs, lol. great photos btw. i'm sure you did just fine on your interviews too. thanks for dropping by my blog! have a great weeekeenddd :D

    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, their meatballs are great too! :D

      Delete
  7. very pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pillow! You're so pretty too you have gorgeous skin!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really eye-catching isn't it? (^^) The secret to my skin is makeup haha! But of course, I always use my trusty Body Shop's Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion. :D

      Delete
  9. i can't wait until Ikea opens here in my city! <3 btw you look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikea never fails me. I really love their interior designs. In fact, all furniture in my room are from Ikea! XD

      Delete
  10. O gosh. I LOVE Ikea!! The term doll house suits their arrangement of furniture really well, especially the rooms you took photos of :)

    tht-chrisitna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it looked really barbie doll-esque to me so I named it that way ;)

      Delete