February 4, 2014

Rock Grunge #OOTD


A simple outfit I put together today channeling that Rock Grunge feel. I didn't have much time to get myself ready this morning so I pulled out the three basic colours from my waredrobe, A blue denim jacket, a yellow loose tank top and a red tartan skirt. Accessorised with a sheer black scarf tied around my wrist and a black choker. The colours were inspired by Seto Ayumi, she always play around with the three basic colours along with black and white and they never go wrong.

I had to take these pictures with a self-timer thus many things could go wrong, out of focus, composition, pose etc. It was a fun tryout though the photos resulted in black and white in the end as they deemed the best. The pastel colours of my room just didn't bring out the outfit lol.

On a side note, today was a pretty good day! There were some minor conflicts which happened this morning among our relatives partly because of me but I am not the one at fault, I was just the one who presented the source without knowing anything beforehand. It's not my fault when people have conflicts because of some photos I posted on my SNS, no one told me that I couldn't post them, in fact they let me took the photos at the first place. Setting that aside, I'd say it was a good day because I received an email of me winning two premier tickets for the upcoming movie, The Book Thief! Later the day, I received another email of me winning a giveaway! I'll be blogging about that when I get my prize yay!

6 comments:

  1. AnnTan - Thank you! It's a hand-me-down from my mother. This piece has been around our closet for more than 10 years and I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I wish I could have seen the outfit in colour ^.^ One 3/4 angle you look like Bommie a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny.Berri - Sorry bout that... (^^;) Will try to get outfits posted in colours next time. :/ Which picture is it??? I'm curious to know, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole outfit! The first two photos are very artistic :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy Ooi - Thanks dear! :D I'm glad you liked it. :) I'm trying my best to put effort into my photos lately, hehe~

    ReplyDelete