February 28, 2014

Classic Twist #ootd







Scarf - Vintage
Necklace - Sampheng Market, Bangkok
Top - From my Ririchiyo cosplay
Bottom - Singapore

With most fashion weeks happening lately, I just couldn't keep myself from viewing those brilliant collections, I mean, who doesn't like fashion? Setting aside my favourite collection from Moschino, I've been eyeing on those coats, tux etc. which gives off that classy high fashion look. I wanted to wear something like that too but the weather is scorching hot in Malaysia so I made do with a white blouse and gave it a little modern twist with those leather pants.

I've stopped cosplaying now, but the cosplay outfits are still taking up some of my wardrobe space yet I can't bear to pass it to someone else. Why not, I thought, to incorporate them into my daily outfits? One aspect I love about this blouse was the cutting of it, since the anime had a classic uniform, the blouse was tailored that way too and I love it! Having it slightly oversize was a plus point too, it makes you look lovelier and adorable when your hands are half covered by the length of the sleeves. Anime girl's moe-ness, you get me? XD

Matched with a scarf headband and a gold spiked necklace, I think they went pretty well with this look! :D The scarf is a hand-me-down from my mom, I think you've noticed why in my last ootd post. My outfit items are from all over the place, neither do I know why. I don't have a specific brand I love I guess, whatever looks nice to me is good to me.



I've been cooped up at home for the longest time ever and it was nice getting a breath of fresh air today. I didn't buy much except for junk food which I plan to munch on when I resume on my artworks. Today's been a rather long day out for me (even though it was only half a day lol) and I came home with no water supply. While some country has extremely cold weathers, we're having extremely hot weather to the point where the national water supply has decreased so drastically. I pray that we'll have water again soon... :( (Else I'm going to stink D:)

12 comments:

  1. Those leather shorts are so chic, love them!!
    It's actually really cold over here where i live!
    And Omgg it really sucks to be in hot weather with no water! Hope you get water supply soon♥
    Lovely OOTD :)

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're one of my favourite shorts, I tend to wear them out a lot that I think I overuse them sometimes... (^^;)
      Thanks for your wishes, I woke up this morning with water supply! :D

      Delete
  2. What hair colour do you have? I also love your fringe!!

    Much love, ANNIEPOP.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie, I'm not too sure myself. I got it after bleaching it once from a light brown shade. http://itsme-hanie.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-palty-hard-bleach.html

      Delete
  3. you seem to have this vibe which makes such a simple outfit look so edgy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Wynne! :D You think so? XD I just wore something I like and pose with it hehe~

      Delete
  4. love your ootd! your blog is super cute xx
    Please visit my page<3
    xo

    http://www.dressale.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nersy, thank you for your comment! :D I'm happy that you like it (^^) I visited your page too :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! :D They faux leather shorts which can be found easily in stores :D

      Delete