January 6, 2014

Weekend @ Tous Les Jours

Happy New Year!


Well, this is my first blog post of the year I then.... Truth to be told, I have plans for another blog post to be published as my first blog post of the year but since it's a pretty long post, I still haven't got it done so I thought I should post something in the meantime. If you read my twitter, you might've known that I just cut my hand while cooking this noon and it looks really bad :( It was bleeding a lot and after the bleeding had stopped, I washed my wound once again and there's coagulate blood :( I really hope it'll heal soon without any scar...

Anyways, back to the subject, I spent my first Sunday of the year going to church then walked towards the newly opened Tous Les Jours at WOLO Bukit Bintang. The exterior had caught my eye since long ago and I had been wanting to visit it for so long! It's actually my second time visiting, the first time I went there was on Christmas day with my family and friends but everyone was so hungry that we gobbled up the food as soon as we got it on the table, haha! On sundays usually I'd go to a Starbucks nearby with a book and wait till my parents' church service is over (We go to two different language services hence the difference in timing) but I though a change in pace would be nice sometimes.







I ordered a glass of Sparkling Lemon Ade, apricot danish and a chicken curry croquette which I love so so so much! They don't really have much options for a meal other than bread, pastries and cakes so that was a little disappointing. The prices for the bread and pastries were affordable while the drinks and cakes were around Rm10 and the meals were above RM10 in general. Depending on what you ordered the bill can turn out to be expensive or cheap. What I ordered costed me RM16.90 where I can get only a Starbucks drink lol. I guess it's more worth the value of my money to have gone there :)




Looks delicious, doesn't it? Am I tempting you? :P




Tous Les Jours WOLO Bukit Bintang is located around the Bukit Bintang crossing, opposite from Lot 10. Opens daily from 8am to 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment