January 7, 2014

Quick tip: What to do when your cleanser/cream has run out



Here's a simple post sharing what I do at home when I find that I can't get any product out of my favourite cleanser or cream anymore. Sometimes, you might think that you've used it all up but you don't know that you can still use it a few more times before you actually throw it away. My mom taught me this trick and with my cleanser finishing, I thought I should share this trick with you all. :)

Hope you find it useful! :D

6 comments:

  1. XD that's genius!! never thought of that ahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hikari~ - Haha, thanks! XD I hope more people will come to know this tip so we can eventually save some bucks lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the first time someone showed me this it was like a light finally went on after living in the dark for so long LOL...i can't believe i hadn't thought of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sample Hime- If you find it really good, please share it out with your friends! (^^) hope more people will get to know this too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also did that because my mom thought me. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ridley Jing- Mummy sure knows a lot, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete