December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Have you had a pleasant day?

Today was a pretty eventful day for me as I was finally baptised this morning at church! :D It feels so special to be baptised on a special day like this plus it's easy to remember lol. I tried to record it but I found out that I can't trust my camera with my mom... I'd be better off getting a tripod sometimes...

Anyways, after church service we went to have lunch and got back home so there wasn't anything exceptionally special other than that. We don't really exchange gifts or such so there isn't much to talk about too.

But since it's Christmas, I thought I should post something nice on my blog on this special day! So here's a short video and some pictures to enjoy~ :D












Recently I've been having lots of fun filming and editing videos of event, places and interesting films. It's easy to record, but it's not easy to actually compile clips into one complete video lol. It's just a new hobby of mine lately and I hope you enjoy viewing them as well hehe~ (^^) If you do like it, maybe give me a thumbs up, comment or subscribe to my channel! :D

That's all for now, nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment