December 3, 2013

F.ART X

Last week I was invited to Raffles College's F.ART X exhibition at Black Box, Publika. It was an eye opening experience for me to visit such a set up which was different from what I'd expected from an art display lol.


Everything was done by the Fashion Marketing and Management students, pretty impressive huh?

Honestly when I first heard of the name of the event, it made me raised my eyebrows but F.ART X stands for Art of Fashion Marketing. The displays have merged things that the students have studied in this course and presented as an art display.






This was my favourite display among all!





Each displays has a meaning behind them. For this, it was to view things at a different perspective. Take a sit and take a look! :D




Check out their Facebook page here: F.ART X

No comments:

Post a Comment