December 16, 2013

Comic Fiesta this weekend!




It's been a long time since I've started my blog post with a Japanese greeting! Malaysia's leading ACG event, Comic Fiesta is back again and it will be held this weekend at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. I hope you got your early birds tickets by now, because we all know the crowd will be massive!




As previous years, the highlight of the event would be the special guests! To name a few, Danny Choo, Onnies, Yuegene, Redjuice and Ikkyu. Click here for more!




It's Comic Fiesta, how can you miss out the Creative Art Market? Be sure to arrive early to grab the limited doujins! And yes, bring your wallet along too~ :P




I'm not cosplaying this year but I love cosplays! Look forward to thousands of cosplays at the event itself and also the solo and group cosplay competitions. I'll be going around to look for my favourite characters and take pictures of them! Don't be shy to interact with the cosplayers and meet some new friends :D




And there's just so much more! Be sure to check out their website and follow Comic Fiesta on their facebook and twitter for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment