December 1, 2013

After You, Siam Paragon, Bangkok

This is part of my Bangkok trip which I figured I should do a separate post on it because the toast was just too good not to elaborate on. Prior to my trip, I have seen many other bloggers visiting this cafe thus making me really curious of what it's like and how good it really is. Although it wasn't on my list-to-go initially, but I had a chance to visit Siam Paragon so I might as well enjoy some good food right?





Don't mind me inserting two pictures of myself here, I made an effort to dress up to visit Siam Paragon haha! I love how the hotel room background and curtains matched my look so well




The cafe is located at Ground floor and it took me a while to get to there because I didn't have the exact location of it and the search for open wifi in the mall was mad tough! I hardly get access to wifi other than the hotel itself. :(




You'll get a number at the entrance so there's no worries about other customers getting your seat. It jumps pretty quickly, about 5-10 minutes wait only so it's best you stay around in case you miss your number. After your number's called out, you'll be given a table number where you can proceed to order your food.




Of course I had to try their famous Shibuya Honey Toast! I added strawberries and it costed me 205baht. A little pricey but the portion is huge and it's best to share it with someone else. I went there myself so I had to stuff it all down. D:




Me and my toast!




Now that I've tasted it, I can tell you why everyone's raving about this. The toast is perfect! It's crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside with some melted butter goodness. Topped with strawberry, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream, what more can you ask for? They also provided extra honey for you if you want to add more sweetness to it (which I did!). It was just SO SO SO good! Trust me.

Gotta bring my friends here next time!





Aside from the toast, you can order drinks, cakes or buy some cookies there too. But I was too full to think about more food lol.



After You Dessert Cafe
Facebook: After You
Address: More info on their website

No comments:

Post a Comment