October 3, 2013

021013

It's been a long while since I've blogged! These days I just felt demotivated to do much, including blogging. :( Still, I'll try my best to keep my blog alive! :)

Yesterday I was invited by my mom's friend to tag along to a beauty fair (a skin care expo, precisely) and it was well, pretty boring to be. Honestly, I'm not too interested in skin care compared to dressing up beautifully. Most of the products promoted were for aging skin, botox or fillers, which didn't interest me that much. Not to deny that fillers seemed interesting once to me as the results were pretty natural however I've decided that I'll never do anything extreme to my face unless it's necessary. Loving yourself is the best beauty you can give yourself. :)



Before meeting up with my mom's friend, I went for lunch myself at Sushi Tei, Pavillion. Restaurants are ALWAYS packed with people during lunch time and I had to wait for more than 10 minutes to get a seat. And the position of my seat was the WEIRDEST I've ever been seated to...




I.WAS.FACING.A.WALL.

It's really weird to me to sit in that position, as if I've done something wrong and am getting timed out while having lunch! Hahaha! Though, the Chawanmushi (RM5.20) and the Shoyu Ramen (RM12.80) I ordered were pretty good!

Don't worry though, the waitress kindly seated me to another table later on! :D All is good!



On another note, I went to a Chinese Therapeutic Center recently to check on my bloatiness and constipation problem. Turns out I had even more problems than just that... :( I was told to sleep earlier and wake up earlier which I'm having much trouble with these few days. My mind becomes so active just when I'm about to sleep! Besides that, I have to avoid certain foods such as banana, broccoli and anything cold. :( Bye bye to my beloved desserts...

No comments:

Post a Comment