September 5, 2013

{Review} Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion


Anyone.Anywhere.Anytime.


As you know, I'm an avid user of Etude House's Precious Mineral BB Cream which I've done a review on. In fact, I love Etude House's product so much I decided to visit their outlet again last weekend! This time, I got their latest product which is the Precious Mineral Any Cushion. It's priced at RM109.90, a bit pricey to me, but they are having a promotion right now that if you buy the Precious Mineral Any Cushion, you'll get an EXTRA PUFF, a CC CREAM sample and a MIRROR.

I got mine in the shade of Honey Beige W24. Printed on the packaging of the product that it has SPF50+ and PA+++ which is recommended for long hours of sun exposure. The product also claims that the cushion pact perfects all-day radiant and moist skin with its multi-function of brightening, wrinkle reducing, sebum control and flawless coverage. Let's see how well the product fare shall we? :)



Upon opening the product, you can see that there's a seal for hygiene purposes and to maintain the quality of the product.





Before

Look how tired and sullen my face is. It's almost the time of the month and I have some blemishes on my face, especially my nose and forehead area.




After

The recommended usage of the product is gently patting onto your skin. It utilizes the Cushion Cell-trap technology which is relatively new in the market. The cushion does not absorb the liquid itself, ensuring perfect coverage and has a cooling effect too. In fact, it should lessen down the time spent on foundation compared to applying with your fingers.

My verdict?
While it does brighten and moisturize my skin, the coverage is still pretty okay. Slightly better than normal BB cream coverage (applied with fingers) but it couldn't cover up my blemishes on my forehead that well. However, it did cover up 80% of my under eye circles (which are terrible lately because I stayed up late catching up dramas). Sebum control wise, I think that this product does a pretty good job! :D I had it on the whole day and only my T-zone got slightly oilier. However, I myself would recommend you to set the foundation with a loose mineral powder to keep it long lasting.

While the cushion pact was able to reach most parts on my face, it didn't do as well on the sides of my nose. Instead of patting, I had to gently sweep the product on.

Given the price and the quality of this product, I would say that if you don't have troubled skin, then this foundation would do all the job you. At RM109.90, if you still need to apply extra concealer on certain areas then I would recommend you to buy the Precious Mineral BB cream instead. However, the product has extra sun protection of SPF50+/PA+++ as compared to Precious Mineral BB cream which has SPF30/PA++.




With eye, cheeks and lips makeup on.




Look at my coincidentally matching nails! :D You can see that the product looks natural too under sunlight. However, if you're planning to use this foundation for a night out, I would advise you to refrain so as it contains SPF which would cause you to look over exposed in flash photography.




Oh! By the way, if you push the back of the compact, the product should pop out. I'm not sure if it's refillable or not as the product is still fresh in the market and no refillable product is released yet. I will be updating you if it's available. :)



The review was typed out with my sincere thoughts. I bought the product with my own money so this is not a sponsored post in any way. I only hope that the review is able to help you in deciding on your choice to purchase the product or not. :)

Also, if there are any sponsoring offer, please contact me at haniekuar@hotmail.com.

See you soon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment