July 17, 2013

Whatcha Lookin' At?


-Dolly-

Really sorry that I haven't been blogging much lately, I'm seriously hooked onto watching dramas, hahaha! The stories were so interesting and they tend to end at cliffhangers, making me watching them one after another... (^^;) So far I've watched The Moon Embracing The Sun and I'm currently watching Dream High. Kim Soo Hyun is just so cute!!! (=>w<=)

Other than dramas, I've also been watching Running Man a lot recently! :D I can't wait for the episode where 2NE1 appears! I'm so excited!

I've drafted a review post but it's not completely done yet, I guess it'll be up tomorrow? :) This Saturday I'm going back to my highschool's concert to meet my friends and classmates! We've been apart for months now and I really hope to enjoy and have a good time with them. Looking forward to this weekend! That's all for now~ :D

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne- Isn't he just so adorable? <3 I took this photo when he just woke up! :3

    ReplyDelete