July 2, 2013

Reliving my Vita cosplay

If you have been reading my recent tweets, you might've known that I've been feeling down about my college course lately. After studying for about 2 months, I came to realize that it's not what I want to study. The whole course just seemed plain and boring to me.

I love fashion, makeup, art and stuff which are colourful. And I find that doing paperwork and research itself is just not my thing. Heck, I wouldn't even want to sit in an office all day long when I start to work! Also, as I took up an express course which finishes within 7 months, the amount of stress I had to go through is simply too much for me to handle. I'm not an irresponsible person, I can't just ignore the existing work you see... Moreover, as the stress gradually built up, it took a toll on my health. I was sleeping for only 4 hours per day for the past 2 months. I feel fatigue each day, there was never enough of sleep. A few weeks ago I went for a medical checkup and I was told that I'm sleep deprived and my body system shows that it's older than my age! Of course I tried to ignore it, but I saw signs of myself being over-stressed and aging. I had more white hair than ever and guess what, I'm starting to get fine line. (T T)

I reached my breaking point, and I decided to withdraw from all these stress. Ignore it, escape from it as much as I can. Yet the conflict within myself is so strong I can't bear but to cry each night, but that doesn't put me to sleep. I had to let myself relax by browsing through some memorial photos or drawings then only I could sleep.

I've talked to my parents about it and I thank God that they're understanding parents. :) My parents are helping me to go through this phase of my life :) It's financially hard for us to enable me to switch to another course after paying more than 10,000 of tuition fees for my current course. I know that it's my last shot on getting on the career path I wished for so I'm taking things slowly. You know they say, once you've fell down, you get up, and you'll be stronger. :)



Sorry for the long rant, I hope you don't mind (^^;) So these few days I've been staying at home instead of going to college. And today I had some free time so I thought I could play around with my Vita cosplay~! :D


Hi, I'm Vita and I'm one of the Wolkenritter from the series Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. They call me "Knight of the Iron Hammer" or "Crimson Iron Rider". I serve my mistress, Hayate Yagami. When I fight, I have my long time partner, Graf Eisen.




I love my bunny-ears-hat, aren't they cute?




But if you ever take it off me...




I'm going to let you taste my power!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the cosplay, you're adorable! C:

    Ah, I felt like that everyday when I had school (now on summer break). I felt that what I was majoring in (English) was way too hard, because they mark SO hard at my school. I really like fashion and colourful, fun things, but writing essays all the time just broke me down, and I had a little meltdown. Every day. ^^; Feel better, and you can do anything!!!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June L.- Thank you!!! :D I'm past my highschool time already so I have an option to choose. But college determines the career I'll pursue in the future so it's a huge decision for me and I felt that I couldn't just deal with it. Of course, I use to have that 'just deal with it' feeling back in highschool too. But I had friends who were going through the same thing as me so I wasn't so lonely. I feel that college is different, compared to highschool... at least for now :/ Thanks for cheering me up! :D You have so many reviews on your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look,I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa- Thank you! <3 Sure, why not? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanessa- No problem! :D Thanks for following me too! :D

    ReplyDelete