July 1, 2013

Fresh Start?

Hello July! Time sure passes at the speed of light, don't you think so? If you're able to access to my blog right now, that means you probably know that my blog URL has been changed! :D Thank you so much for reading my blog! :D




I've finally changed my blog header after.... 3 years? Probably? I'm not too sure myself (^^;) I really like the original picture (which I posted on Instagram) and I thought, 'You know what, let's make this my blog header pic!'. And yeah, that's how I came up with the idea for my header. XD I feel so accomplished when I finally posted up the new header!




Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I've changed my watermark too! :D I kept the style similar to my previous watermark, just tweaking a little here and there :) I wanted the watermark to be translucent white this time so that it doesn't block my images, at the same time marking the ownership of the photo as mine. :)

Now that I've completed changing my blog layout, header, watermark and even my blog URL, I thought I should call this a fresh start? Hmmm.... It might not be as FRESH since I'm keeping my old blog posts still, but I guess it's fresh enough for me to focus more on blogging! :D I'm so happy with how I 'dressed-up' my blog that I visit it several times a day, hahaha!




Here's an act cute video to thank you for the constant support! XD

I can't stand acting cute like that lol, I had to laugh in the end, hahaha!




Finishing off the post with a weird face picture! Will blog soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment