If you love Stylenanda just as I am, I'm sure you will know who Park Sora is. (^^) Not only she has got the looks, she's able to express various types of styles through her modelling. I love her look!
Park Sora's signature points are her thick eyebrows, elongated eyes, deep parallel eyelids, heavy blusher and hot pink, coral or orange lipstick.
Today's tutorial will teach you how to achieve those points!
First of all, you will need to apply BB cream, concealer and set your base makeup with loose powder. Then, you can go ahead and contour and highlight your nose, cheekbones and chin.
1. To achieve Park Sora's eyebrows, first, outline the shape. You want a straight line with an arch on top and a slightly curved line at the bottom.
2. Fill in your brows.
3. Using a pearl white eyeshadow, apply it all over your eyelid to brighten up your eyes.
4. Using a neutral orangey brown eyeshadow, apply on the outer corner and a half of the bottom of your eyes.
5. Highlight the inner corners and under the browbone area using a white shimmery eyeshadow.
6. Line your eyes and wing them out, downwards, about 1 cm. Keep the line as thin as possible. Then, line the inner corners of your eyes to further elongate your eyes.
7. Curl your lashes and apply mascara on your top and bottom lashes generously. To achieve Park Sora's deep parallel eyelids, you can use double eyelid tape or the glue method. Although I have parallel eyelids myself, they weren't as deep as hers so I used double eyelid stickers to deepen my double eyelids. (^^)
To finish up the look, blusher horizontally from the corners of your cheeks and blend them out. Don't worry if the blusher looks over exaggerated, that's how Park Sora wears it. (^^) I tried to achieve that but it's not showing well in my photos. (._.;) Don't forget to put on some coral lipstick and you're good to go~!
Park Sora's look gives off an innocent yet mature with a slight sexiness look. The colour combinations that she uses are always in trend so it's good for a daily makeup! :D It doesn't take too long to get your makeup done either! I enjoyed experimenting with it and I think I'll keep her eyebrows style for my daily makeup!
It's been a long while since I've posted up a makeup tutorial. Since I'm still on my sem break, I will be posting up more tutorials so do follow my blog if you're interested! :D