May 27, 2013

New Layout + Changing Link

Hello!


I'm sure it must have surprised you that the layout had changed! :D
I opted simplicity for this layout as I wanted to emphasize more on my contents instead of a layout which distracts readers from the main post. It took me a whole afternoon sitting down in front of my laptop toggling all the html coding! I'm happy with the results and I hope you will too (^^)

It's not 100% complete yet as I have yet to change my header but I decided to change the layout first for now. It might take forever for the new header to be up (Opps! :X).




By the way, I have an important announcement to make, that is, I'M CHANGING MY BLOG ADDRESS!
The new URL will be http://itsme-hanie.blogspot.com
The URL will be effective from 30 June 2013 onwards. Please remember it! I will be sad if I lose my readers D':

The reason I wanted to change my URL even though I've been using for the past 2 years is because I wanted a blog address which is easier to pronounce and identifies me more. My blog is an important platform for me to express myself hence I wanted it to be as unique as possible.

That's all for now, I will be updating soon! :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm so jello~ you look so perfect *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christabel Ehui- Haha, thank you (^^) But I believe that anyone can look good with lots of effort :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I really love your new layout! I know how hard it is to change over your blog...I'm trying to change mine... but every time I end up having to change it back because people have just remembered "sakurapikuseru"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie Clark- Thank you! <3 It's not easy to change the URL > < But someone told me blogger will redirect the old link to the new one. I'm not sure whether it really works yet though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! If you change your address I gotta make sure to follow it! :3

    If you wish you could enter to my wig giveaway ^^ You look so amazing!

    http://mikihannahblog.blogspot.fi/2013/05/giveaway.html Lovely summer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kuvaaja- Thank you! It makes me so happy to hear that! :D Happy summer to you too~ (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog banner ! + you love very pretty btw ! ^-^
    I have difficulty choose a nice Url that's easy to remember and I still haven't think of one yet! >.< Hoping to see your new blog soon tho when you open it up :3

    http://krystallvl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. krystal ♥- Thank you! Creating an URL is not easy for me too! I had to brainstorm for some time to think of something up > < Good luck in your blog :D

    ReplyDelete