May 11, 2013

Happy Code

Exams after exams have been keeping me occupied for the past few weeks. There isn't much time to catch a breath at all in this course I'm taking. I had thoughts of blogging daily however I know that I won't be able to do so as my day starts at 6am and towards midnight 80% of the stuff I do is related to college. I don't want blogging to be part of a burden to me, after all, it should be something I enjoy, isn't it? :)





I barely go out on weekends nowadays. So far I had only gone out for shopping once after college started.

Photos in this post were taken on labour day; you can tell how long they've been postponed before I had time to post them up.

That day I took the opportunity to dress up a little bit more. Oh boy, you don't know how much I enjoyed that! College fashion is simple and comfortable. Even if I did dress up, I still felt that something was lack, haha! I usually put on light makeup to college given the time constrain every morning, I'm sure many face that right?

If you have the choice of choosing one makeup product to use, what would it be?

I would choose BB cream for now as my skin condition is not very well yet. However, if my skin gets better, I would choose eyeliner instead! (^^)




I miss those days when I had ample of free time to do whatever I wanted to do. Nowadays I have college stirring around my brain most of the time. I'm envious of those college or university students whose courses are not as bulked up as mine as they still get to do things they enjoy. Momentarily I do wonder that if I had chosen the right course. It's not that I dislike the course, but I felt that I wanted something more than just books and notes.

What can I do? I still have to go through this for the remaining 5 months. It should be alright if I can still set myself straight to my goal. The funny thing is, I find pleasure in ticking off each days that has passed. I felt a sense of relieve and achievement when I see that I have manage through my course for such period of time already.

Every time I tell someone that my course is around 7 months long, and after deducting the holidays, weekends and examination days it's about 4 months plus it had never failed to surprise them. It is really sped up, I admit so but I am not the first batch to go through this express course, there were many who went through this too and excelled.




A goofy picture with my brother (^^)

College friends are pretty okay for now. There are some people I enjoy chatting with and I find enjoyment through so. My classmates crack jokes all the time and I sometimes laugh to myself while reminiscing my daily thoughts.

However, there are times when people get too reliable on me, I get rather uneasy and irritated. I am a little selfish sometimes but I try to help when I can. When a question is asked repeatedly over and over again, I can't help but to reject them. What had been bothering me lately is that my classmates tend to over rely on me during psychology quizzes. Honestly, it was my smart idea (although I wouldn't call it that smart anymore) to start up the quiz. I only wanted more social interaction with my classmates but never would I have thought that people will get over dependent on me as I tend to get almost every question answered correct. The outcome is that I felt that I was the only one doing the quiz in my group sometimes, and that makes me really depressed. :'(

I sincerely hope that other classmates will be able to catch up with the subjects and be able to answer the questions too. I will feel really happy if it's them who answers the questions instead of me. :)



Things that makes me happy the most now are my family and my cats. I love them so much and it really relieves my stress when I interact with them. Of course, they do give me stress sometimes but when you love something, that feeling would overcome the negative feelings. (^^)

It's a rather long and wordy post since it's a huge sum up of what I felt recently. If I had had more time to blog, daily posts of what I feel would've been shorter instead, haha!

2 comments:

  1. I don't really get it. You have 7 months of college only?? Are you in a college in malaysia still, or you have gone somewhere?? You stay at dorms too?? I just recently moved to junior college (i'm from singapore) and IT SUCKS SO MUCH. We have two years what is this you o ly have 7 months D: im jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cowcowpow- I'm still in Malaysia and I stay at home, hehe (^^) My course, SAM is actually a year course however since I only enrolled in April for the April intake, therefore my course had been shortened to 7 months. The duration of courses in college differs for type of courses and enrollment date. Also, they need to meet the final exam (and international programme you see...) dateline.

    ReplyDelete