January 8, 2013

Style Inspirations January 2013

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2012 sure has been an eventful year to me and I can foresee that 2013 will be the same as well. This year I'm going to skip on listing my New Year Resolution as I feel that it's more important to carry out things at once instead of just writing them down on a list. Actions matters more than words. (^^) How many of you actually fulfill your New Year Resolutions anyways?



Coming back to the title of this post, here's my first style inspirations post of the year. :) Although it's an all-year-round tropical weather here in Malaysia, I would like to bring in some spring feel into my coordinates. Pastel colours, sweet pop colours, furry tops and oversized tops tops my list!





Spring marks the new beginning of a season cycle so I wanted to go for a fresh image! Black and white is a sure hit but I wanted to bring in some pastel colours as well! My favourite pastel colour right now is mint~!

Currently obsessed with oversized tops too! I have wide hips so an oversized top balances out my proportion. Furry items makes you look cuddly and lace items makes you look feminine :D T-shirt one piece are nice to wear on a lazy day too (^^)





Basic colours and pastel colours can be boring sometimes so adding some sweet pop colours into your coordinates lightens up the mood! Denim doesn't run out of trend but I would like to go for a lighter denim tone for this season (^^)

Contrasting colours brings up a fun image along with pop art designs! Just try not to get too overboard with those pop art patterns, haha! Also, I would really love to DIY shirts with cropped back or add chains too. I like my coordinate to stand out, hehe!




I still love thick soles shoes! My shoe collection consist of mostly black so it's getting a little boring so I want to get more shoes of different colours this year!

As for hair colour, I would like to go for something more subtle this season so I'm planning to dye my hair a light brown tone for spring! :D



This month's style inspiration mostly consist of pictures of the popular Ulzzang, Hong Young Gi! I'd like to go more korean trend for spring since it's a really simple and casual look.

I've taken up nail art courses just recently so I am going out almost every single day hence a simple everyday style coordinate fits best for me now :D I'm getting really busy and hardly have much time to get my ass down on the chair to blog. Who knew that I will end up having so much to do? (^^;) But I'm enjoying it so I shouldn't complain, haha!

I really want to thank my beloved readers who are still reading my blog despite my lack of updates. Thanks for supporting me throughout 2012!

3 comments:

  1. All of those outfits looks so cute and comfortable! >w<

    I wish You stylish 2013~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the second look! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NKN- Oh!!! Thank you! :D



    Jessy- Thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete