December 9, 2012

Foruchizu Brings Tokyo Fashion To Isetan KLCC


Foruchizu@Isetan KLCC




Foruchizu is now beyond a Gyaru-sal and has started its own fashion label. Apparels and accessories all the way from Tokyo brought to you by Cheesie and Audrey or #addiction as they call each other. Do visit the pop-up store as soon as possible to grab your Foruchizu items as it's only till the end of December!




I had a chance to visit the pop-up store at Isetan KLCC today and I was told that there will be a fashion show at 3pm! Excited as I was, I kept lingering around the area from 2pm so that I will not miss a chance to see their Love Japan Fashion Show!




The Foruchizu producers modelling their Foruchizu fashion items!





Malaysia Vivi models modelling fashion items from other famous Japanese brands available at Isetan KLCC.

I absolutely love some of their hairstyles and might try them out soon! Let's have a hair tutorial! :D




Group photos of the models and the two producers! They sure do catch everyone's attention!




Photo with Audrey!

It's my third time meeting her and she's as friendly as ever :) I hope to see her again soon!




Cheesie looking beautiful as always! I really want to learn more styling and makeup tips from her!




With BoboStephanie!

She's one of Vivi Malaysia's models. She's really cute and I love her outfit! She bent down a lot to take picture with her readers, it was so sweet of her ♥



I was really happy to meet so many inspirational bloggers and to witness a mini fashion show too! Foruchizu's pop-up store is still ongoing and they have new stocks every now and then so do check them out!

4 comments:

  1. Lucky Girl :) I really envy you ! Looks like you had so much fun! You're looking so pretty in the photos *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melo- Thank you! I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! So lucky! I wanna meet them too one day! Fingers crossed please!! Did you buy anything from from them!? They have nice things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunny.Berri- I'm sure you will meet them someday!!! :D Their items were really nice but I didn't have enough money as I was going on a trip soon. :(

    ReplyDelete