December 26, 2012

Comic Fiesta 2012 Day 2

There's this pattern to most ACG events in Malaysia that I've noticed. Day 1 has always been filled with crowds and stage activities. Whereas Day 2 has lesser crowds but better cosplays.

As for Comic Fiesta, I preferred Day 2 over Day 1. It is when I actually enjoy myself to the fullest yet I have a tendency to oversleep on Day 2 most of the time. (^^;)



First thing I did on Day 2 was to stop by at Culture Japan booth to check out their merchandise. Some items are limited for Comic Fiesta exclusively!






A very cute Mirai Suenaga cosplay!




Have you spot a doodle area around Culture Japan's booth? I left a doodle there too!




Beautiful Dolfies display. For those of you who are fans of Dolfies, have you spot the doujin booths selling Dolfies items? They are really pretty and gorgeous!









There were more fascinating cosplays on Day 2! Armoured cosplays are not easy to prepare or move around in so I really appreciated their efforts for making the costume so accurate! More and more cosplayers are getting into group cosplay too! It's really fun to see a huge group of characters from the same series and I think that their efforts need to be congratulated!





I managed to catch up with my cosplay friends on Day 2 too! Being able to spot someone you know during an event is an extra fun factor!

For my Day 2 cosplay as Ririchiyo Shirakiin from Inu X Boku SS, I got my costume last minute from Vivien who was cosplaying as Black Rock Shooter and I really want to say thank you to her for her help!




The event that many of us had been anticipating was over in the blink of an eye. Cheers to Comic Fiesta committee members who worked so hard to bring another year of success to the longest running ACG event in Malaysia again! It's the big event that concludes the ACG events in Malaysia every year. Thank you!

I had lots of fun on Day 2 with my close friends too and I will be posting pictures that we took soon! :D

2 comments:

  1. omgomgomg I love your cosplay!! I cosplayed as her too for my ACG event ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella- Really really???!!! I want to see your cosplay as well! I'm sure it'll be cute too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete