October 27, 2012

271012

Just a short update here. :)




Graduation is coming soon. Soon will be SPM (major exam for high school students). I'm getting busier and busier each day. As soon as the exam is over, I have two trips planned and one event to attend. To Singapore with my friends and to Cameron Highlands with my family, then the annual Comic Fiesta which I will never miss, haha XD



I really do hope that I still have time to update my blog during that time as everything is planned one after another that I'm worried about my health from not getting enough rest between all these stuff planned... Also, I want to have my hair dyed before my Singapore trip which is 4 days after SPM ends... I hope I can really make it. :/



And I just remembered that I have to get my blog layout up soon... I think I might have to delay it (again) till after Christmas? I really want to change it soon but I can't because I have no time to arrange for a photoshoot for my header... Yes, this time I really want to make it real good so I'm hoping to get my photos taken nicely instead of the usual selca pictures...

Meanwhile, I'm starting to change the way I edit my pictures and such to suit the new layout better. :)




With so much going on, I still have lots of things which I want to do. I'm happy that I have lots of plan after my major exam but at the same time I'm worried that I might not be able to do all the things I want. Going on Singapore on the 10th clashes with my school prom so I'm skipping prom. It's not a big deal but seeing everyone going to prom makes me feel sad because I can't join it. :( Yet I hope they will have a good time there.




Have I mentioned this? My cat Tora is pregnant :D The pregnancy should be due end of November so I'm really looking forward to meet my new family members :D I love her so much and I will love her kittens too (^^)



I guess that's all for now. Will be blogging about graduation soon :) It's this Monday. :') I still can't believe how fast time has passed that I'm graduating soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment