August 16, 2012

First outing with my classmates!

The school concert has definitely brought me and my class closer! :D Last Saturday after our seminar at school, we went for Shabu Shabu! \(^v^)/



It was a really fun day but I didn't take much pictures so once again, I'm taking pictures from facebook. (^^;) We took a lot of polaroids that day so it's photos of polaroid... (^^;)




They had so much of food on the table till I couldn't even take a picture of all the food. And these were not the only ones we had, they were still taking more and more dishes!!!

I have a small appetite so I was actually the first one who got full (^^;) But it's amazing how the last few can actually finish so much for the rest of us since we had to pay if there's a lot of leftovers... (^^;)




Shabu One at Lot 10!




Group photo! Not everyone went for the outing :( I wish that everyone could go though...




We had the waiter taking pictures of us. We took up so much of his time changing positions and pose after every photo (^^;)




We went there with our homeroom teacher and she ate almost all the prawn we had. Well I guess it was alright since not many of us wanted to eat that...?




I really love going out with my classmates! We're really united compared to other classes! Haha XD




Only a few months left till separation :/ I wish everyone can still meet up after graduation :)




みんなの笑顔見た時、私の心の中暖かいになった。。。
When I see the smiles on everyone's faces, I feel warmth in my heart...




この大切な記憶きっと私ずっと覚えます。
I will surely treasure these memories forever.



I hope to be able to go out again with everyone soon! :D Building up memories within the last few months of secondary school. :) Thank you so much for all the good things that's happening to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The hot pot looks so delicious! : D I so want a hot bot right now! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah love the food, the outing looks like fun, suddenly im missing my classmates too hehe :)

    Kawaii Case On going Giveaway to join pls click the link:
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-kawaii-case-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana- It was good! :D



    aMz88- I'm already feeling a little sad that I'm going to be separated from my friends soon :(

    ReplyDelete