August 12, 2012

EOS Star Blue lens review

Tadaima~ I'm back!



I have been really busy with school and really lazy to blog recently (> <) But thanks to the many happenings lately, I've got lots of post to post up~! Yay!



Anyways, today I'm going to be doing a lens review for EOS Star series in Blue which I recently received from MukuCHU! They are my favorite pair right now!




Here's how the lens look like~

B.C.: 8.8mm
Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%




Without eyemake.




With eyemake.




Colour/design: ★★★★
You can see how obvious it is already under indoor lightning~! I love the design because it's really special and it looks really attractive! I wore it to my school concert the other day and my friend Jessie have been commenting on how beautiful they are and she just wants to stare at them all day long! XD




Comfort: ★★★
I've been wearing them to many occasions like school concert, movie and shopping and I find that they do not dry out easily but then it might become blur sometimes. They tend to move about after a few hours so you've got to make sure that they are always in place (^^;)




Enlargement: ★★★
As they are only 14.8mm in diameter, these lens don't give as much enlargement. However, I prefer lenses with 15mm or less as they don't look too alien when you wear them without make up. These don't looks too dolly but they are still attractive. :)



It's not a problem to me but the only disadvantage of this series is that they are only available in plano. :( So if you need lenses with prescription, these aren't for you :(



Overall I still love them and they are first on my list to wear when I go out. I have four pair of lenses are they are all blue and green ones but I find these the most suitable ones among all I have. Thank you MukuCHU for sponsoring me these lens to review, I really love them!

5 comments:

  1. The design makes your iris so pretty, like a star~~ haha
    I want this next :P Thanks for reviewing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lenses looks so adorable! : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow~ that looks pretty! I never wore a cosplay before and lens sacred me... I am scared that once I wear them, I can't take them off! T.T Anyway~~ it looks nice on you. I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment , I guess I am your junior because I'm still new here and trying to get my blog to views? XD anyway, hope you get your school works done, I have a lot of school work to do too! Ah! Time to stop. Sorry for a REALLY long comment. Bye, Neko-chan! ( it's alright for me to call you Neko, right?)

    Rika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so cute! I like the star-like design and the colour is so prettyyyyyyy~ Hahahahaha. Blue contacts suit you, do you like those best!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. THT Christina- Thank you! They really make your eyes look beautiful! :D



    Nana- Yes, they are! :D



    Rika- Wearing lens are a matter of getting used to! :D I remember when I first wore them, it took me 30 minutes just to get it on and 20 minutes to take off. But once you've got the hang of it it's really easy :D
    Aww... I love reading comments :D I'm not a senior lol, I still have lots to learn! :D And sure, you can call me Neko :)



    Bunny Berri- Yes yes yes! Blue contacts are my current favorites! :D

    ReplyDelete