April 6, 2012

Purikura time~!

Konbanwa!



Went out with my lovely friends today and I had the chance to take some Purikura myself! I will blog about the outing soon since there were so many pictures that we took *.*





Today's Coordinate~

Top - Cotton On
Bottoms - Cotton On
Necklace(Not really visible here) - Personal Item



I bought the top from Cotton On at size S. But it was still too big for me and it constant slipped while I was wearing it today. *So embarrassing > <* Mom even scolded me saying 'What type of clothes do you wear to go out?!' (; ;)





Wink~ Wink~





Nyan~!

I think leopard print is becoming my favourite pattern lately. Almost everything is related to leopard print in my coordination today. (^^;)





I had a good time with my friends today and I even met my friend from Primary school! She was learning nail art and invited me to be her nail model for practice! :D I hope to meet her again soon~ (>w<)



Recently I've been going through lots of mental stress. A lot of things are changing and I am very tired of thinking of things like my future, relationships with people, religion and my own feeling towards many many situations. It's really exhausting but I know I have problems to solve. :( Sometimes it's as if I'm lost and I do not know what I want too. :( I tend to cry while thinking things lately. (; ;) I need some relaxation to clear up my thoughts and steer things straight. Sigh...



Well, anyways, will blog soon and more Purikura pictures to come! :)



See you soon~!

12 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! <3 Try to relax and unwind, dear. Don't forget to smile always! :-)

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bisqui - Thank you!



    Joanna - Thank you. *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! I like your new hair color :3

    http://cosplayrune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amakura Reika - I didn't dye my hair! >w< It's the Purikura lightning effect > <

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're SO adorable <3
    You just get prettier and prettier~
    sorry for not commenting in almost a year ! m(_ _)m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, these are cute pictures! I've always wanted to take some Purikura pictures, but I haven't yet >_< Anywa,s I like your shirt!

    http://pandaninjax0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! : D I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! long time no see. I miss a lot your blog, and you look very pretty girl. Btw I post your interview u can watch it here:
    http://princessofcandy.blogspot.com/2012/04/entrevista-con-hanie-kuar.html
    Sorry to keep u waiting I hope u enjoy it. Take care and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair!!! hahah nice! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable
    there's almost no Purikura booth at my area(there was on at Queensbay last year but idk where the heck they'removed - -)(;_;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. RoqqQ- Thank you! I don't mind if you don't leave a comment, but I'm happy that you're still reading my blog! :D



    Panda Ninja- Aww... You should try Purikura! It's really fun! :D



    Nana- Thank you!



    Pamelicious- Long time no see~ :P Thanks for posting it up! Will check it out. :)



    jilliancat- Hehe (^^) I'm waiting for your return then perhaps we can meet up and take Purikura too? :P



    ケイデンスーaka優希姫です- Aw... That's sad. I hope they get some Purikura machines again... :(

    ReplyDelete