April 11, 2012

Geo Princess Mimi aka Bambi Lens Almond XMM-204 review

Konnichiwa~!



I've recently got a new pair of lenses! \(^^)/ It's Princess Mimi Almond lenses from LensVillage!



Life Span : 1 Year Disposable
Power Available : 0.00 to -6.00
Diameter : 15 mm
Base Curve : 8.6
Manufacturer : GEO Medical , South Korea




Here's how the lenses look like~

Color/Design:★★★
These are brown lenses but they aren't very obvious. Unlike other Princess Mimi series, these provides a Dolly feel yet they aren't as eye-catching as the others. Perhaps it's because that I have dark brown eyes. (^^;)

Enlargement:★★★★
Just like the other Princess Mimi range, these are also 15mm in diameter. The black rim around it helps creating an enlarged effect to your eyes.




With flash




Without flash



Comfort:★★★★
I must say that these lenses are really comfortable! I wore it out the other day and I almost forgot that I was wearing lenses! Well, I also cried while wearing them while watching a movie still it was perfectly fine. (^^)





Overall:★★★★
I'm pretty happy with these lenses! (^^) I guess they will be my most worn ones from now. I still prefer brown lenses after all~



You can find these lenses at LensVillage. Do check out their Facebook page too!



Will be back with another post soon~! See you till then~!

No comments:

Post a Comment