January 11, 2012

I can has Orange Hair!

Konbanwa!



I nearly forgotten to show you my new wig which I got a few weeks ago. It was meant for my Vita cosplay but it didn't arrive on time. Nevertheless, I'm going to show you my new wig! (^^) It's my fourth cosplay wig!



I have already cut the fringe in the pictures. But I won't be styling it until I need it for Vita's cosplay because I'm just too lazy. Hahaha~~





Do you think orange hair suits me? Haha!





I got this wig from Taobao. It's 80cm long heat resistant fibre. I love how it feels like real hair!





Playing around with my new wig~ :P I have another one for Konata Izumi/Wendy Marvell but I need to trim the fringe first... I'll show you when I finally have the urge to trim it off. Ehehe.



School's been okay recently. But I'm still a social awkward penguin. :/



Anyways, Chinese New Year is around the corner and I'm planning to do some last minute shopping before that! Don't you get really hyped up before an important festival? Haha!



I guess that's it for now. Will try to blog whenever I have some free time. (^^)



See you!

15 comments:

  1. Wow. Orange wig :D
    That's so Cool ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! It's so cute!!! You look adorable in it, and
    it's such a bright color but you pull it off nicely ^^

    -- tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arina Saw- Thank you! I wouldn't have bought it if it isn't for my cosplay. Hehe (^^;)



    Sana- Thank you! :D



    THT Christina- Really? Thanks! I was worried if I looked weird in it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg so cute! You make me feel like dyeing my hair orange :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like orange hair color ^^ I had orange hair once :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this color on you~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a moment there I didn't realise that it was a wig. It looks natural! I think it suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tianwen Lee- Haha! Do tell me if you do! :D



    Fanny- Wow! Orange hair is rare to be seen!



    Mel- Thanks! :D



    Bisqui- successkid.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your wig is soo nice and pretty. You look great! You should really dye your hair that way :))
    You say you got your wig from Taobao. That site is in chinese and google translate sucks big time, so can you please tell me if taobao ships overseas? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

    Keep posting, I love your updates! (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! That wig looks so natural and amazing!
    If you don't mind me asking, which taobao shop did you get this from?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The orange wig looks really good on you! It suits you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angelfire- Thank you! I can't dye my hair because of school > <

    Here's the link to the wig: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=7091136856&

    I got it through a middle seller. I don't think you can buy items from Taobao directly without going through a middle person. :(



    Star♥Dreamer- (^^) I got it from here: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=7091136856&



    Omnom Neko- Thank you! Can't believe that I actually suit orange hair (>///<)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought it was your real hair :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marion ♥- Nope it's not! :P

    ReplyDelete