December 22, 2011

Sponsored Review: Princess Mimi Apple Green Lens

Today I'm going to review on Princess Mimi Apple Green Lens which were generously sponsored by Shoppingholics.com!





Shoppingholics replied my emails efficiently. The first time they sent me the parcel it somehow got lost at the post office... (^^;) But when I contacted them they took the trouble to settle the problem and sent me another parcel with some goodies too! I am very happy with their good service. (^^)





Here's how Princess Mimi Apple Green Lens look like~

Origin: Korea
Diameter : 15.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal




Without flash, with flash and with eyemake + flash.







Color/Design:★★★★★
I absolutely love these lenses! They are the dolly-iest ones I've ever worn! The green and yellow gradient is really eye catching which is good if you're trying to get attention from others. (^^) I can just keep staring at the mirror, haha!

Comfort:★★★★
I've always been a fan of Geo lenses and these didn't disappoint me at all! I can just put them in and blink then I felt like there weren't anything in my eyes.

Enlargement:★★★★
With 15.0mm diameter, these lenses makes your eyes look big! I think it's the dolly design which creates an illusion of larger looking eyes.

Overall:★★★★
These lenses are a love. If you're looking for dolly eyes look, then I would totally recommend these. However, because it is green, it might look somehow unnatural compared to brown lenses... But we're talking about green lenses, aren't we? (^^)





Shoppingholics has also offered me a discount code to share it with my readers. Using this code, 1000168382, you will save USD$2. So please visit their shop! (^^)v



By the way, I have just set up a Facebook page. If you noticed, I've been avoiding interactions on Facebook... But I thought that through Facebook, it's easier to tell stuff to my readers and to know them better. So please 'Like' it and drop me a message too~ (^^) Hope to see you there!



Bye bi~!

10 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! And i really like your lower lashes too, they are full but natural :)

    From tht-christina.blogspot.com ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. THT Christina- Thank you! They are from Daiso for RM5 (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the green one now =w=;; Lol! I think I'm planning to get the whole series xD

    They look gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lenses look great on you ^^ the green color is perfect you :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous! I love the look of these lenses ^____^ they're so generous and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omnom Neko- Haha! I would like the whole series too. They are just so beautiful!



    Dalii♥- Aww... Thanks! (>///<)



    Jen- Thanks! Yes, they were!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! These lenses look so good on you. I really love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pamelicious- Thank you! \(^^)/ I love them too :)

    ReplyDelete