December 31, 2011

New Year Resolutions~!

Hello!



I am sick again. (- -) Can't believe that I'm passing the last day of 2011 with fever. If you read what I wrote on my Facebook page or twitter you would've know that the temperature change between Genting Highlands and the rain + wind has done me well. (- -;) More on that in the post about the trip...



I wanted to take a break from blogging today actually but it's the last day of 2011 so I don't want to miss this post. Sorry if I'm writing this post wit lots of errors etc. m(_ _)m



So let's see how much I've accomplished my resolution for 2011~



1. Slim down
Failed... Well, at least I'm maintaining my weight. Ahahahaha..... (^^;)



2. Sleep more
Failed... I'm just too much of an owl.



3. Blog more
Hmm... considering that I've been quite consistent in blogging this year, I think I'll give myself a tick. This resolution will continue for next year too. (^^)



4. Complete my cosplay plans
Out of the three cosplay plans I've planned for 2011, I only managed to tick off 1. But I did an unexpected cosplay (Vita) though.



5. Control my spendings
This was pretty much okay until I started forking out money for my Vita cosplay which was so costly...



6. Learn more Japanese
Yes, another achievement! I'm able to understand more Japanese and speak the language now. Mom promised to send me to a proper language centre to learn the language next year. Yay!



7. Learn more make up skills
Yup, another achievement! Seeing how much I've changed my make up from the beginning of the year I can say that this was really successful!



8. Show more LOVE toward GOD, family and friends
I tried, but I think it's still the same as last year...



9. Reveal more secrets that I hid from my mum
Ticked off. Mom's beginning to accept that I am buying lots of stuff with my money and she's okay with it. (^^)



10. Get myself to be whiter
Done. (^^)



11. Buy stuff on my checklist.
Pretty much checked off all of them. Don't understand why I had this resolution though... (._.)



And that's it for 2011's resolutions. Now for 2012...



1. Score flying colours in SPM
It's the last and major exam for secondary students in Malaysia. It determines your future so I have to work hard to achieve this.



2. COntinue to learn more Japanese
Learning never stops, doesn't it?



3. Achieving clear skin
Lately I've been squeezing the zits and blackheads and that has caused my skin to have some dark spots here and there...



4. Drinking more water
I know this is important, but I've always neglected it. I drink about 1 to 2 cups of water daily...



5. Improving in helping others to make up
Even though I can do make up for myself, I'm still not skillful in helping others to put on make up. Need more practice for this...



6. Improve in fashion coordinate
I think I still need lots of practice in this. I'm not so good in coordinating clothings actually.



7. Better time management
Seriously, I need this. Or else my life would be a jumbled mess.



8. Getting out of my tiny world
Socially Awkward Penguin. I need to be more outgoing and more socialable.



9. Closer to God
I've been skipping church many times this year. I know it's not good to do that so I need to correct myself



Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm sorry for the lack of pictures in this post but I'm seriously blur right now. And I feel like vomiting too... (; ;)



I will blog again when I feel better.



See you!

5 comments:

  1. oh! Too bad you're sick, well~ I hope you get better soon! n_n
    I think about my resolutions I didn't keep any, is too frustrating, but I will strive in 2012 >w<

    Give it your best so you can fulfill your resolutions! I know you can! ^O^/
    Happy new year! that 2012 be a year full of success for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! I hope you feel better soon ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dalii♥- Yeah, didn't get to enjoy the countdown and fireworks > < When there is a will, there is a way. I'm sure you can achieve yours too! Happy New Year!



    Lizzie ♥- Happy New Year! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you reach your goals! I too must improve on my Japanese and I want to slim down and become paler haha xD

    from tht-christina.blogspot.com ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear that you're sick,I hope you'll get well soon.

    And HNY!! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete