December 27, 2011

Christmas Decorations around Kuala Lumpur

How was your Christmas?



For me, I spent the whole day with my family instead of sitting in front of my laptop. Hahaha! It was really nice to spend time with them and interact with them. (^^)



I didn't receive much presents this year so I guess I'll skip a boring Christmas Gifts posts. Ehehehehe~



In Malaysia, what really brings up the mood of Christmas are most definitely the gorgeous decorations in the shopping malls. So I thought it would be great to show you some Christmas decorations in Malaysia throught the eyes of a Malaysian. Hahahaha









Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur

I think this year's theme is Sweet Christmas? Since there were lollipops, sweets and cake displays. What impressed me the most was that Merry-go-round which actually works!









KLCC~
I think this year's decorations are pretty bland. The colours were pretty common and there wasn't anything special about it... Maybe just a spinning Santa? (^^;)











Fahrenheit 88

I absolutely love their decorations! It's so classy and romantic! It gives a feeling of being in a magical garden with those illuminations and plants.

However, could this be a spin-off of last year's Pavillion Christmas decorations? Since they had that Gazebo (Is that what it's called?) thingy too...



I only went to three different shopping malls lately and took these photos. Sorry if there were too few (> <;) But I hope you enjoyed viewing these pictures.



I've been going shopping quite often lately for new clothes and shoes in preparation for the upcoming trip and also Chinese New Year which is in a month! Mom is urging me to buy new clothes before the Year End Sales ends. I think I still want to buy more but mom is going to lecture me if I do that. :/



Somehow I prefer passive colour clothings and mom forced me to buy clothes of other colours... (^^;) I told her I can't find much clothes which I like here which are under my affordability. I really want to order clothes online but they are going to cost a bomb with those shipping fees... (._.;)



Sorry for the ranting, I guess I'd better stop now.



Will try to blog soon before going for the trip! \(^^)/



Good Night!

7 comments:

  1. those decorations are extremely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decorations were so beautiful and romantic!!
    I spent my Christmas with my family also but yet hasn't been given any gift XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. AtomicNony- (^^)



    Sana- I hope you get your gift soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first pic it's so cute. And the gazzebo was so magical just like a movie, where I live decorations was so poor and sad =(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamelicious- That's too bad > <

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..
    I didnt know Farenheit88 were that beautiful.. D: (I never went in before)

    BTW thanks for sharing those photos, It's beautiful :目

    ReplyDelete
  7. The decorations are gorgeous! I wish Australia bothered to decorate the city as much as this! But hopefully I'll be in Malaysia for next Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete