November 12, 2011

Tokyo Kawaii Trailer is up!!!

Hello!



Sorry for the inconsistent blogging. (> <) However, I'm really happy right now because the episode of Tokyo Kawaii TV I was in is going to be out next week!





You can see the trailer on Tokyo Kawaii TV website now! \(^^)/Can you see half my face on the left side?



The episode will be aired on 19 November 2011 in NHK Japan at 11.00pm Japan time and 20 November 2011 in NHK World at 11.00pm to if I'm not wrong...



I'm really looking forward to it! I must not miss it!!





That aside, recently I've been watching lots of drama. One of my favourite ones so far is Bloody Monday. It's about how a Hacker named Falcon is able to hack into many secured systems and saved Tokyo from disasters. Miura Haruma and Sato Takeru are in this drama and I must say that both of them are so cute! (>w<) They are best friends in real life and they are best friends in the drama too. Isn't that nice? (^^)



Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm sorry that I haven't been much active in blogging neither I have much to blog about... Or maybe I'm just too busy fangirling... Ahahahaha.... Just joking. (^^)v



Good night then!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope I get to watch it! And yeah, Bloody Monday is really good! I remember watching it when it came on TV, so gripping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie- Thank you! The story just made you want to keep watching, doesn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete