November 3, 2011

Simple Coordinate

I can't express how much I missed blogging and how much I missed home!!!



There have been some family problems lately and we had to stay somewhere else to avoid some troubles. (._.) Staying over at my aunt's house isn't as pleasant as staying in my own house. Like it is said, 'There is no place like home. (^^)



Anyways, here's a delayed post I've been wanting to post for the past two days. I went out with Angel and Sasure not long ago and here's my outfit of the day...





One piece- Cotton On
Outer- Bought it long ago... (^^;)

I wanted to go for something simple as we were just shopping for some cosplay stuff. Tying my hair in a half ponytail somehow made me look very mature... (^^;)





Baskin Robbins ice-cream we ate that day. I bought Mint and Chocolate Chip while they shared Pomegranate.









We had Japanese food for lunch! I only ate two dishes of Sushi and a dish of Temaki. Somehow I don't eat large portions yet I gain weight so easily and take so much effort to shed them away... (- -)





When we were at Pavillion, it started pouring outside and we couldn't walk to KLCC. So I took the opportunity to check out Chatime which many people have been talking about. I had Pearl Milk Tea and it tasted okay.





Not much hauls that day though... We spent mostly on food that's why. (^^;) Oh, here's a picture of that day. (^^)

Recently my mom has been complaining that she doesn't like me with Tare Me (droopy) eyemake... She complains that I look very sad all the time... (._.;) What should I do...



Anyways, I celebrated my birthday and got some presents. I will blog about that soon. (^^)



Time for bed,

Good night!

7 comments:

  1. I miss eating sushi! :O Love your dress too!

    BTW, I'd like to invite you to join my giveaway! :
    http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/2011/11/third-forest-giveaway-lens-village.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look just cute in the photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit and wowww all the food looks tooo yummmy~!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you look so cute I love your style. Ohhh I hope that all your family problems are resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute ^ ^ I love ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice dress (: ohh i miss cha time!! (-0-)!!
    hope you get all your problems sorted out!!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marion ♥- Thank you! I will check out your giveaway! :)



    ♡desire♡- Hehe, thanks. :)



    Vyvy- Thank you! Lol, it's just normal sushi. Or were you viewing this when you're hungry? :P



    Pamelicious- Thank you! I rarely wear like this though... I don't know when it be resolved but I hope it's soon (> <)



    Nana- Thanks! What flavour of ice cream do you like?



    Mai- Which flavour would you recommend? Maybe I'll try it the next time I go there. :D

    ReplyDelete