November 16, 2011

My Skin Care Routine!

Konbanwa!





Wanna know my secret to taking care of my skin? (^^)



My skin isn't perfectly flawless, but I guess it's considered as pretty alright since there's only spots and some oil pores.







I used Simple's Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. It's suitable for sensitive like mine. Squeeze a small amount of facial wash onto your palm then rub it between your palm. You want to make it and foamy as possible. Facial wash itself is too harsh to the skin but foam isn't.

Then, apply on damp skin and wash your face in small circular motions. Rinse off.







Next, I would use Simple's Clear Skin Facial Scrub. This product is mild to the skin hence it can be used daily. It also claims to reduce black heads.

I like it since the 'beads' are more fine compared to normal scrub. Perhaps that's why it's suitable for daily use?

Scrubbing is important to remove dead skin cells. Trust me, after you scrub your face, it'll look as if it's glowing! (^^)







After washing my face and drying it with a towel, I would apply toner to my face. I use Simple's Soothing Facial Toner.

On days where I am rushing out somewhere, I would dab it onto my face evenly. But when I have some time, I would soak up cotton pads with the toner and apply them onto my face for about 3 to 5 minutes. After removing the cotton pads, I'll wipe the excess over my face and neck.





As for mosturiser, I used Hadalabo's mosturiser. Sorry but I don't know the specific name (> <)





Sometimes, I would use Origin's GinZing eye cream. It helps to reduce panda eyes. This eye cream is only for morning use.





Of course, not forgetting the lips. For lip balm, I use Mogitate Kajitsu White Peach Flavour by Mentholatum. My lips crack easily since I'm always in air-conditioned rooms...





Lastly, apply Sunblock onto your face and neck. I love this Biore UV Aqua Rich sunblock as it's a water based product. That means there isn't any sticky feeling once you've apply it. It's usable for body too so it saves the trouble of applying different sunblocks. There's some citrus fragrance to it. Personally I like it since it smells refreshing, but maybe others wouldn't like it...

Although I'm usually staying indoors, it is important to apply sunblock to block out UV rays too. Yes, there is UV exposure even if you're indoors too.



And that's how I care for my skin in the morning. As for night time, I would wash my face then apply mask. Sometimes, when I don't have the time to scrub my face in the morning, I'll do that at night instead.





This is the moisturising sleep mask that I use. It's Tri-action Aqua Boost nourishing sleeping mask by Bio-essence. You just have to apply it evenly over your face after cleansing and leave it there until the next morning where you wash it off.





And that's it! If you have any secret techniques you would like to share, feel free to post them under the comments section. After all, we're sharing and learning from each other, aren't we? (^^)



I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Some pictures were taken in the washroom, haha~



Bye!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that seems like a lot of products to me D: I only do it (when i remember) to cleanse, tone & moisturize.. and maybe every once in a while do a mask >.< Will try and get more regular & hopefully my skin will look as good as yours ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen- I used to do that only but slowly I learned more on how to care for my skin. Can't be lazy about caring for skin :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know your routine! It seems like so much to do in the morning, but the results are working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have really great skin. i love your blog and your superb makeup skills.

    i'm a new follower. :)

    ~Skye
    http://stel2style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abbie- Well, I don't apply too much products at night since I'm pretty lazy by that time and I just want to get it done and sleep soon. Hehe (^^;)



    Skye- Aww! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im glad to see a skincare post. Simple seems to be pretty popular for sensitive skin, i should try it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malice- I've only been using Simple about two months ago. I've tried many other brands and I found this brand's products suits my liking better and the price is affordable. (^^)

    ReplyDelete