November 10, 2011

Mini photoshoot day~!

Hello!



It's been a loooong day! Today I went to Sasure's house with Angel for a mini photoshoot. We took many photos so I guess it'll take some time to finish editing them. But here are some preview...






First we did a Lolita photoshoot. We only had two dresses since the rest were sent to the dryer... (-o-) I was dressed as a Punk Lolita while Sasure dressed as a Gothic Lolita.

Well, as you can see the dresses were too short hence our knees are visible in photos. Knees aren't supposed to be seen in Lolita fashion...







Next, we had a Summer themed photoshoot. I didn't participate instead I became the 'photographer'. (^^;)



We had a mini guest~

Isn't it just so cute?! 8(>w<)8





Lastly, we came up with this theme last minute which is school girl theme.

We had lots of fun with this theme, and you can watch how silly we were in the video below.







And I guess that's it for now, I need my sleep badly...



Good night!

9 comments:

  1. you guys are super cute~!! And the doggy is so fluffy I want to hug it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute photos and sounds like you had a lot of fun together! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful photoshoot :3 Your outfits look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You 're as always looking cute! <3 I loooved the black and red lolita dress! And the last picture ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute you girls are~ ^^ Photos have such a good quality ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  6. You three looks so cute together! I love everything about you two three

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness overload! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

    May I ask what camera you used for this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The schoolgirl theme is really cute. And I love that last picture of you three XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vyvy- Thanks! The doggie is super cute! (>w<)



    ♡desire♡- Well, yeah, we were laughing and dancing around, hehe (^^;)



    October ja Wave- Thank you!!!



    Camila Sousa- Yes, it was one of our favourite pictures as well



    Mel- Thank you!



    Nana- Aww... Thanks!



    キャセデイ姫- The first picture was taken with my friend's Sony Ericsson Xperia while the rest were taken with my Nikon L19



    Kiwi- We love it too!

    ReplyDelete