October 2, 2011

Just filling in the gap~

Note: This post is plainly to fill up the gap between the many days which I don't have time to blog... It's okay if you don't want to read it but I hope you would. (^^;)
___________________________________________________________________________________

Konbanwa~



I know I haven't been blogging much recently as the exams are really stressing me out. I don't think I can even finis studying the syllabus but I'll just try my best...



Anyways, 9th October will be Foruchizu's gathering! Foruchizu is a Gyaru circle created by Cheesie and Audrey. You can find them in Facebook. (^^)



Is anyone who's reading my blog attending? Most probably I'll be there, even exams are three days after it. It's a rare opportunity to appear on NHK so it's worth it right? (^^;)



Though I don't think I have any shoes that match the season yet but I guess I'll just dress up with whatever I have since there's no time to go and shop for items... (; ;) Argh!!! I just hate exams!!!



Exams are always so tiring... My body time gets mixed up and my meals go out of time too. When concentrating on studying, I would neglect my appearance. I won't go out in my studying look, lol



I already have several plans like shopping, photoshoot and cosplaying stuff lined up for my post-exam activities. I'm looking forward to all of that, but not the exam itself... It's just normal, isn't it?



I guess that's it for now, waiting for the dreadful finals to be over so that I can go back to my normal life again.



Bye~

5 comments:

  1. If you really cannot finish the syllabus, your last resort will go to "spot" questions which I suggest you to do it on the day itself. :/ especially in essay part for Sejarah. Your form 4 syllabus is not a lot compare to SPM so I'm sure spotting questions might be easier. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams! It seems like you're studying very hard, so I think you'll do very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jilliancat- How do you 'spot' questions?



    Star♥Dreamer- Thank you!! I hope so too... I have to maintain my grades or else my parents and teachers will start complaining... (^^;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually quite simple. Think you are an examiner, if you want to come out with questions from 8 chapters, see which topic seem to have the most points to write. Teachers usually pick the topics whr students can write a lot instead of those that can't write. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. jilliancat- Ok... Will try my best then.

    ReplyDelete