September 3, 2011

Recent hauls~

Konbanwa!



This holiday I didn't go out much, but at least I bought some nice stuff! (^^)



I want to go shopping but my budget is getting tighter and tighter as I need to get quite some stuff for my cosplay. But for the sake of cosplay I'll sacrifice my money for shopping~! (^A^)b





So here's a white top with a black cat. I think it fits for this Autumn's trend. The material is not Autumn wear type since it's baking in Malaysia! (> <)

I used to hate black cats because my hamster was killed by one but I think animated cats are still cute. Lol!





Also, this Autumn features leather pants. I'm not interested in getting a leather one but a close to leather looking type is okay to me. It's also my first black shorts! (^^)





Popteen September issue.

I'm getting lazier to go all the way to Kinokinuya to pick up a magazine so I usually look through the scans first. But reading scans isn't as fun as reading the magazine... (^w^;)





Re-nu contact lens solution.

Previously I used Ciba Vision's Solo Cara Aqua but I couldn't find it in small bottle so I bought this instead. I don't wear contact lens often so buying a big bottle is a waste to me since the solution as to be thrown away after a certain period...





Lastly... A new mirror from IKEA!!!

I wanted to get a mirror long enough to take coordinates for some while already until yesterday when my parents went to IKEA I told them I want to get a longer mirror and they got me this! It's 160cm long so I will have no problems taking coordinate post~! I'm 152cm. (^^;)



So that's it for now! I really hope to be able to go out once more before the final examination. I want to get more Autumn trend's clothings. Hehe...



School is starting again this Monday. I would rather stay at home and do self study but that's just impossible. Sigh...



Well, I will try to post up one more post tomorrow!



See you!

7 comments:

  1. Anyway how old are you? you are still attending school? wow you look so matured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $moke ♔- I'm only 16. I don't look mature, maybe it's just make up... I have a baby face. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul ! Wow your height is same with mizukitty loh ~ My height is same with my Mai Hirose, ( lol, her name is same with my name >.< ) 160 cm ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ii na~~ I envy you cos you live in a country that sells japanese mags T__T Lol srsly. Japanese mags aren't sold in my country so I need to order them online. It costs so much!! Argh.. And omg! You're just 16?! We're the same but you look way mature than me. Nice XD

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maii- Yeah... But she looks taller than me. (^^;) I don't know why but Japanese always looks tall to me even when they're short.



    Joanna- That's too bad. (> <) I know how you feel.. Hopefully one day they'll be sold everywhere. Hehe! I don't think I look that mature... (^^')

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! i got a mirror from ikea not long ago too! but its 120cm and i'm 165cm. but its already enough!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vernice!- You're taller than me... D: My previous mirror was about 1 meter so I when I want to look at my face, I can't see my feet. When I want to look at my coordinate, I can't see my face (- -)

    ReplyDelete