August 8, 2011

Green Eyemake Tutorial~!

Hello!



Lately I've been trying out different eyeshadow colours. It's fun to play with the colours sometimes. (^^) So I've decided to show you my take on Green Eyemake!





Let's start!







Here are the colours I'm using.

The brown colours are from Maybelline. The green colour that I'm using is my mom's eyeshadow. It'a a random brand so I don't think you would know what it is even if I tell you it's brand...









Apply A to all over your eye area. Then apply B up to your crease and blend. Next, using D, apply it to your eyelid and bring it out slightly.

For the lower eye area, apply D on the outer corner and blend it in till half of your lower eye area.







For highlight, I used Sugarwhite by M.A.C in the inner corners and under the brow bone. Blend it well so that it doesn't look harsh.





Finally, line your eyes with a brown eyeliner and apply false eyelashes. I was too lazy to curl and put mascara on my upper lashes. Hehe... (^^;)

Top Lash- Daiso Straight Type No.7
Bottom Lash- Dolly Wink No.8





Finished look!

Not many pictures this time because I my fringe is too long already.

I don't think I look nice with my fringe parted to the side... Any opinions?



I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Do request for more tutorials, okay?

Bye bye~!

6 comments:

  1. waao thank for the tuto. you look good with the falsies on~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, thanks for this tutorial ^^ is that your new eyelash from daiso? You buy three right? I guess you already used 2 for tutorials. Can i see another one? Cuz it's so long and crossing !

    Visit my blog !
    http://maii-ismail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maii- Yes, it is. I will show the third pair soon. (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soooo cute! ^^

    I wish I was asian too... anyways, tnx for this tutorial, ill try :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akiko- Ehehe... Thank you. I hope it'll turn out nice for you too!

    ReplyDelete